Chapter 7

"I can walk free well out of the hospital anyway" I said to the girls. Who were waiting outside with flowers and balloons. Lauren had a card for me I looked at her with a puzzled face "Whats this? you didnt need to get me anything"

"Its not from me its from Olly" the guy that you were so in love with one day and couldnt remember the next that guy.

"The really good looking one that wears the hat you mean?" walking to the train station with the family walking behind me.

"Read it, youll see why he meant so much to you"

"Wheres Jess??"

"Oh you remember her but not the man of your dreams eh!" we both burst out laughing at that point

"I'l read it on the train"

"No he said once your out you need to read it and your out so read it!"

"Jeeez ok mum" I smiled at her Lauren passed me the evelope and I opened it on the front it read 'To Natalie the girl who has made me laugh again'

It wasn't a card it was tickets for the rest of his shows including the shows in Ireland there were 6 tickets to each show. The letter inside read 'Dear Natalie, I wish I you remember who I am, I hope that you can make it to the rest of the tour and remember who I am as I think you are one special lady"

Why was he making all this fuss he could get a super model if he needs to but why me? What makes me special? these thoughts was going around my head the whole way home then I relised I need to at the venue for the show.

I got back to my house and jumped straight into my car and drove to the next venue with the girls on board we were singing at of our voices. I heard my phone go off It was Olly I passed my phone to Jess who was in the passenger seat " Hi Olly Its Jess Natalie Is driving whats up?"

"Just wondering where you lot was thats all as I can hear you are on your way"

"Hell yeah" We all shouted

"Tell Natalie to give me a call once she has finished driving"

We got to the venue and we all saw the Red Tour bus I went to park near it and the security stopped us and Mark was outside and he said there alright there with us. I parked and got out of the car and stretched my legs and mark came over "Alright Girls Heres your backstage passes" I hugged Mark even though he isnt a hugger oh well. Just as we was going to walk in we saw Lilygreen and Magiure they greeted us with a loud scream and hugs "you guys are back"

"Nope we are just a figment of your imagnation, Who are you?" I said sacasticly but sternly Mark looked at me and said

"You are going to get on with olly so much"

"How big is this Olly Murs? as I cant remember In case you didnt know"

Lilygreen looked and said "Are you joking you cant remeber anything"

"Nope only things that has happened 3 months before today"

"So you dont know who we are?" magiure asked

"Nope you could be the most popular music duo around and I wouldnt have a scooby do"

"Well we are the the most popular music duo that Wales has ever seen"

The girl stood behind me and said altogether "But we can remember and your not"

With that a shadow and the bottom of the corridoor appered "GIRLS! you made it" it was Olly. walking towards us "Hey Olls you alright" I asked

" Yeah how are you?"

"Very well but these two trouble makers dont believe that I cant remember who they are"

"you two are idoits you know that dont you I was there when she woke up and couldnt remember who I was how do you think I felt?"

"Sorry Olly we didnt think"

"Well its time for you to be on stage move" Olly Said to the two guys.

Olly put his arm around me and I looked at him and giggled the other girls grabbed there cameras and was taking photos of everything

I looked up and said "look you can take photos of anything not going to stop you but if you get a pic of olly looking comfitable with a female then delete it as we dont it ending up as front page news do we?" looking at him and a smile came on his face

"Understood" they replied

Sarah heard what I just said "Very well said there hun" she came over and hugged me and whispered "I'm Sarah Olly's Manager"

"Thank you Sarah"

The time came closer for Olly to go on stage we stayed back stage better atmosphere here was talking to Sarah all about what happened with me and my memory. We were talking for about half a hour the girls was peeping through the curtiain to see the crowd they took a photo and uploaded it to twitter "Our view for tonight show" that Picture got so many RT's. When the show was finished we headed to the next venue but this time it was Olly driving my car, "Dont you wanna be on the bus with the guys"

"No I want to spend time to get to know the real you" He looked at me and smiled.

"Ok as long as you are sure you wanna drive to the next venue" I said with smile on my face I thought to myself how much would any girl pay for them to get to know the real Olly Murs I see how popular he is. I looked at my phone and there was a message from mother "Hope you are having fun dont for get Sams wedding on saturday you are bridemaid" "Shit" I randomly said out loud

"Whats wrong babe" he looked with concern on his face

" Nothing it is just I got a wedding to go to on Saturday and I am bridemaid" I looked down at my feet how can I forget about the wedding, great my family is going to take the mick on why I am still single and there is my couisn getting married.

"Awww hun thats fine I have got nothing on, on Saturday shall I come with you?" I just looked at him to see if he was joking or if he was serious. "Yeah if you are sure that you want to come with me I mean you wont know anyone"

"Ill know one of the most important people in the room other that the bride" he winked at me. He drove up to his drive and said to me "ill See you saturday Ill ring you tomorrow"