Chapter 10

A few months has past. The best months of my life.   My cousin was coming round to Ollys place where I have been staying for the last few months with the wedding photos, I've been busy since the wedding with my job and seeing Olly, she just got back of her honeymoon with Dave. It was a nice little catch up. I explained how lucky i am to have Olly in my life and he has met my Nan officially and she cooked him a roast. As I was explaining all of this to her she can see in my eyes that I am not telling her something. She stops me mid conversation "What are you not telling me?"  

"What do you mean?"  

"I know that you are not telling me all of it, what is wrong"   I slumped in my seat pressing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them,

"I don’t know I just don’t know if this is right, what if he finds someone better and leaves me you know how much I like him I don’t what anyone trying to break us up"  

"Have there been anyone that you think stands a chance?"  

"I don’t know, I have been feeling down a lot lately and this has been playing on my mind for a while"  

"STOP IT" my cousin shouts at me. "You’re doing it again you are doubting yourself just stop it he can see how lovely and caring you are and he can see that you are not in it for the fame and money you’re in it because of him and his personality and charm"   I smiled sheepish at her  

"Anyway how was your honeymoon" I tried to change the conversation before I thought into the situation which isn’t a situation yet only in my mind.

 "It was amazing the beach was lovely and it was so relaxing, you should go there with Olly just the two of you and have a break"  

"He can’t at the moment he is busy recording his album and getting ready for the live shows for xtra factor, I wish sometimes he wasn’t this busy, I mean I get to see him on a evening but I know that he is going back to the states in a few weeks time and I can’t be without him"

I didn’t realise that I was saying all this that Olly has came back to the house and heard what I have just said it wasn’t until he popped his head around the corner that I knew he was there, I didn’t hear the door or anything.

"Hi Sam, hope you had a lovely honeymoon, I really enjoyed your wedding day” Olly came in through the arch that led from the front door to the living dining area which where me and Sam was sat.  

“Hi Olly have your ears been burning??" she giggled with him.   

"No why have you been talking about me" He came over kissed me and gave me a cuddle I got up sluggish and just draped over him, "You alright babe? You don’t seem yourself" He tried to figure out what was wrong without giving away what he overheard.  

Sam pulled out the Photos and we looked through them the one of me and Olly was lovely you can see happiness in our eyes. Unlike my eyes at the moment, Sam glanced at her watch "Oh is that the time I gotta go and meet Dave he is surprising me with something tonight"   "Aww isn’t he sweet, we must go out one night the four of us for some food or you come round here and ill cook" I said to her   

"Yeah sure I’ll tell Dave, when do you wanna go out then?"  

"Whenever I don’t mind Ill check my schedule" Olly Piped up and said "how about Saturday I have a free day and night what do you say"  

"I’ll check with Dave and get back to you" I walked Sam to the door.   I whispered "Do you think he heard what we were on about?"  

"I'm not sure just talk to him I don’t like seeing you like this, Love you Nat and see you soon hopefully Saturday."