(0) ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A/n
The pic above is you. Enjoy!

~Memory 1~
"Stop it! These are poor, innocent creatures! They don't deserve to be treated like this!" The young woman yelled at her husband. He just brushed her off and ordered his grunts to guide her away from his experiment. A little girl, bright eyes and silky hair, stood to the side watching, without either of the parents noticing.

~Memory 2~
"Daddy? Where's Mommy?" The little girl with her eyes shining asked her father. She was confused, for her father was crying. She had never seen him cry before and was confused.

"Mommy's... gone." He said quietly. Almost not wanting to tell his daughter that her mother wasn't with them anymore. The little girl's bright eyes filled with tears but instead of letting them fall, she wiped her face and comforted her father.

"What happened to her daddy?" She asked.

"It was my experiment. The pokémon." He admitted sadly. The little girl's eyes went from bright and full of life to dull and sad. The child's heart changed that day. It went from love and light to anger and hatred for the creatures that inhabited this world.

She grew up, learning about the horrors of this world, never the good. Until she turned 15 years old... when everything changed.

This is her story.

A/n
Hey guys!
Thanks for reading the prologue to my new story. I know it's short but I just kinda wanted to introduce you to the background of the main character. Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it. If you did, don't forget to vote, comment and follow and I'll see you guys next time!
Bye-byeeee!
- SS⚡️