(13) ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ sɪᴄᴋ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ- ᴀᴄʜᴏᴏ!

Cassandra •

"Ah... ACHOO!"

"Aw, Cassie, come on! You've been like this since the observatory! I think you're sick,"

"No way! I've never been sick and I'm not starting now!"

"You know you don't exactly get to pick when you get sick,"

"I KNOW CLEMOMT THANK YOU FOR THAT INTERESTING TIDBIT OF INFORMATION."

"Wow, you're a mean sick person,"

I sent a small glare Bonnie's way, which caused her to nervously chuckle before hiding behind her brother.

We were currently trying to resume the path to Cyllage City and get there without any more interruptions like crazy pokemon, evil teams, and weird people.

For some reason, ever since the whole incident at the observatory, my body has been going crazy, health-wise. Every 5 seconds, my nose would tickle and a loud sneeze would explode from me. Every 2 seconds, I had to sniffle up something dripping from my nose. And constantly, my throat was itching and scratching.

"I'm fine, there's no need to worry. I just need a nice, warm cup of tea as soon as we get into town-" I was cut off by my own phlegm getting caught in my throat and having to cough it away.

"Maybe we should take a break! Rest up and relax! We have been walking for a while," Serena recommended and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I knew she was just doing this to get me to rest and get over this "sIcKnEsS."

"No, we don't need-"

"THAT SOUNDS GREAT!"

"SMART THINKING SERENA!"

"LOVE THAT IDEA!"

Before I could even finish taking a breath, I felt myself being pushed and dragged from all directions towards an empty spot in the forest. I was pushed into sitting down on the plain forest floor as everyone started to set up camp. Even Eevee was making sure I stayed down.

Great, they turned my best friend against me.

*****

"I can help if you want, Serena. I'm feeling much better now!"

"Are you sure, Cassie? I don't want you to overwork yourself or make anything worse..."

"Pssshh, that's crazy talk! You've listened to one too many Team Rocket monologues. I can help, I swear! Please..." I extended the length of the single syllable in my last word as I gave my cheesiest smile. Yes, I was trying to get someone to let me do stuff.

I have no shame.

"Fine, just don't go too overboard!"

"Yay!"

I cheered before attacking Serena with a quick hug and bouncing up and down with excitement. She told me all about the performance she was planning, including the dance moves, pokemon moves, and outfits she and Fennekin were going to wear.

"Ok, lemme show you the moves." The dance consisted of a series of twirls, spins, leaps, and steps all over the floor, being enhanced by Fennekin's moves complimenting the magic displayed in the performance.

After showing me the full dance, I gave her a few notes on it, taking from what I've only read in books and seen on the big screens in different cities before. Some of my notes seemed to confuse the honey-blonde girl, so in attempts to show her how the notes would adjust the dance, I stood up from the stump I had been sitting on and showed her myself.