(7) Fɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏf ᴘᴏᴋÉᴍᴏɴ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up to the sound of plates and utensils making noise and loudly banging. I covered my head with my blanket and tried to block out the bright morning light. I heard a voice inch closer and closer until I felt a rush of cold air hit me. I didn't even bother to see who it was, I covered my face with my pillow before getting the chance. I heard giggling before I felt my arm get grabbed and pulled.

"Hey!" I was dragged off the couch and onto the floor. The pillow was off my face but still in my arms so I could see that it was Ash who was pulling me. I pulled him down to the floor so he could possibly let me go. He did and I took this chance to try to crawl back onto the couch.

I nearly got completely back on until I was pulled back onto the floor next to a smiling Ash.

"Seriously?" I groaned. He nodded and let me know with a smirk that he could do this all day. I caved and decided to stand up and help him up. They had breakfast all set up on Bonnie's bed and Serena, Bonnie and Clemont were all gathered around it, waiting for Ash and I. We took our places as I let out a yawn and held the pillow, that was still in my arms, close.

"Good morning Sleepyhead." Ash said playfully. I threw my pillow at his face and it hit him perfectly. I smirked and grabbed a plate to start chowing down. We ate bacon, pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausage and all kinds of amazing breakfast. When we finished, I noticed that everyone was ready and I was still in my pajamas.

I excused myself and went into the bathroom to change. I changed, brushed my hair and brushed my teeth in record time. I threw open the door and jumped out yelling "NEW RECORD!" Everyone looked at me confused while I just laughed. We cleaned up the remains of our breakfast and took everything downstairs, back to the kitchen area where it belonged.

After dropping everything off, we decided to go out and explore the town for a little bit. We walked out and we saw simple looking buildings that all looked similar, but had something different in each of its windows. As we walked, Serena read about the little village out loud to us. She talked about how the town was famous for the red coloring of the forest trees nearby and the special dye used in clothing, fabric and pretty much anything with color.

We walked around trying to find the community building where the school was supposed to be held. We looked around everywhere and asked plenty of people, but no one seemed to trust strangers enough to give them directions. Or at least clear directions. Don't these people realize that the sooner they help us get where we're going, the sooner we'll be out of their hair?

We had walked around for a LONG time and our legs were starting to get tired. Plus, we weren't even CLOSE to figuring out where we were supposed to go. We found a small public park and decided to rest there while we tried to think of where to go. Ash, Clemont, Serena and I sat at a round picnic table while Bonnie, Eevee, Pikachu and the other Pokémon ran around to play for a little. Eevee was starting to come out of her shell a little and played more with Pikachu and Bonnie.

"Ugh! What are we gonna do? We aren't even CLOSE to finding this place and no one here who knows this place is willing to help!" I was pretty annoyed at this point and you could hear how agitated I was. I started rubbing my head in annoyance and closed my eyes, trying to think of what the townspeople had told us, trying to figure out if I could decode their directions. I felt myself starting to get really tense and a little stressed until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and expected to see Ash, but instead I saw Serena. I will admit, I was a little surprised since we still aren't that close and there's some distance because I know she doesn't exactly like me. The reason? We'll talk about that later.