My hero❤

Hlo friends❤
It is second chapter..
I am sure you all will like this❤

Radhis pov:
      I know I hurt my parents.. Nearly 15 days after discharging from hospital..My dad didn't even talking to me..
  I went down to talk with my ma..
Maa I cant be inside.. Its killing me.. I would like to continue my job maa..
      my ma told me to ask my dad..But he is angry on me.No way I want to talk to my dad..
Dad I want to continue my job..
His statement....

         I am really angry on you radhi. I want to settle your life.. I know you are earning good.. Though you need some love for life..You stopped your marriage.. you know what!!how happy i am after deciding your marriage..
On that day if I am absent means your life will gone.. ofcourse me and your mom also cannot live afterthat..
what is in your mind.. Atleast now tell me?

      Radhi:

Dad...I cant say anything now.. please beleive me.. Just give me 1 month time.. Then you can decide my marriage.. kindly dad...
After a long conversation I convinced him..

1 hour later..

    In my room.. soo happy..Finally my dad said ok.. Am going to leave India within a week...Excited.. Am going to see him..

Flashback❤

dei hero... I said you na... See Its raining.. we are in car.. breakdown car...In this climate No one will come..
No one to help us.. worst situation..babe..
I guess it is amazing.. U and me alone in this car.. chill rain outside no one around.. This situation will not available for many of the lovers babe his reply amazed me❤

     hey!!Dont come near me.. I will kill you then I warned him...

He touched my face.I cant restrict his touch.. I feel his breath ..  I forget the world in that moment... I need to stop everything around me.. He came up and bite my nosetip... one small gap .

present💔  beta

present💔
  beta.. my maa called me..His memories killing me..
When are you going to America? my ma asked me..
soon ma..  After confirming my ticket ail tell you mom..

I want to forget his memories... Though I cant..
After 2 days I went to Delhi to get my flight for United states..

Radhis mom pov:
         Some reason must be there..so only she is behaving like this...
I want Radhikas life to be smooth..
I guess I need to talk to her friends...

Radhikas mom called her friend vish..

         Hlo beta(vish) how are you??
I am fine aunty..
please sit visa...
I want to know one thing whether Radhika is love with someone.. you are her close friend .. kindly tell me the truth.. I want to see her smooth life.. If she loves anyone surely am going to engage her with her loved one only..
ma.. upto my knowledge She didnt love anyone..

flashback❤
     She is close friend of mine..I love her much ma.. we completed our UG in IIT delhi.. upto 3rd year she used to call me daily.. many of them proposed her.. though she rejected them..

atleast once we will go out for an dinner

    Untill  am sure she didnt love anyone.. I guess you need to talk to her roommet nivya ma..

Tomorrow am going to talk to nivya.. may be she know the truth🙄

hlo friends❤
hope u all like this chapter❤
do support❤
drop ur valuable comments❤
for upcoming chapters❤