Relationship❤

Hello my dear friends.. hope all are fine.. I am having busy schedule.. I cant write .. But due to my close friends I am writing this part.. This is only for them...

Arvies Pov:
    I love you too.. Hope You will not break me like my ex lover.. All I want is your love and trust..
     She nodded her head and hugged me.. That night we went outside and went for a long drive.. I like that we are in same car.. I like those closeness..  I like the way of her talking. She is constantly nodding her head behaving like a kid.. I fall for her.. Can love happen twice? Yes It happened for me.. My beautiful bride radhii❤

             we had dinner. After completing it she asked me to go for an ride. After few kilometres I stopped the car.. I went outside the car.. She also came outside.. Its too cold.. My teeth are shivering.. she pulled my shirt and bite my cheeks.
Argh devil..
     Yes I am your devil I said she said..
We both get inside the car..She constantly looks at me.. Kindly dont look at me.. she asked me why?
I would like to kiss you radhi..

    she smiled at me.. we reached our flat by 2 pm.  I sneezed continously.. She made me to sleep in bed and she asked me to smell eucalyptus water..
She massaged my head.. When I wake up I found time was 10 am.
     Radhi I shouted.. she came inside the room.. why didnt you wake me up? time is 10am.. I am having office..

     I checked your body temperature.. Its 102 degree.. I massaged  your office.. Kindly put leave today.. she said...

     she brought hot water and helps me to brush my mouth. she washed my face and then wipe it with towel..

     she brought idli(Indian food) for me. She feed me.. And then she gave me kaasayam( Indian medicine) I refused to drink it.. Its bitter radhi.
      Will you drink it ? I asked her.  She took 3 sip and asked me to drink.. Finally I drank it..

              In afternoon she gave vegetable soup to me.. Full day she take care of me..I am so much happy to have her in my life..

          Days went.. We are behaving like friends.. we are different from other lovers..  We dont kiss each other but we care each other..  she is like magic in my life..

Radhis pov:

      He is so sweet.. He is telling everything to me.. He will never lie to me.. Am so happy about his relationship..

    HELLO my friends..  Upcoming chapters having many twist.. Misunderstanding between radhi and arvie.  Will they continue to be like this.. Or They will hate each other soon.. Thanks for all your love and support.. specially to my dear friend in this watpad❤