Who is she?

Hlo friends❤
Really sorry for this delay..
I know Am late.. But hereafter I will update ASAP❤
How are you all??
Am fine❤
Let start the chapter...

Radhis pov:
     Rithanya.. !!! Arvie shouted her name.. What? Rithanya..
How is she here??  She smiled at us..

    I cant.. I cant imagine this!!
Arvie's first love... I thought I will never see her after completing my UG college days.. That too in this moment.. Why she came here.. I thought to propose Arvie now..  what the hell is happening.. oh!! God...

    My thoughts were interupted by her words.. May I sit with both of you.. she asked...  I continue to stare at her..
Arvie asked her to sit next to me..
I cant take it..  Hello radhiii... she said to me.. Hello... I replied...

How you are here? I asked her..I got job here.. My friend suggested me this restaurant.. so I came here...Suddenly I here Arvie's voice.. I cant believe..  I just ran towards him.. After coming closer only I saw you.. she said..
I didnt respond to her..  I know Arvie you cant forgive me.. I am sorry.. It is past.. Kindly forget it.. Please try to be friend with me.. she said to him..

    I was shocked by her words.. I dont know what exactly happened in their relationship.. Now I am for him.. She is again asking his friendship.. What is she thinking??? Kannah!!! many questions in my mind...

Arvie continued to remain silent.. She hold his hands and said Am really sorry... I know you are kindhearted person.. Why dont you forgive me she said...

OMG!!! My stomach is burning.. she is touching his hands.. Why dont arvie relieved from her hold...??? What is in his mind??

       Arvie she said his name!!! He removed his hand from her hold.. Am sorry... 
Radhi.. Am just going... See you later... By saying this word.. he went out of restaurant...

   Rithanya cried!!! Why are you crying?? I asked her.. Still he is angry on me she said..  I got irritated by her words.. Though I cant say infront of her...   I dont know rithanya.. you must ask him.. I dont have any answer for your question... I said..

     Where are you staying? she asked.. I said about area which I am staying.. She asked about Arvie's flat..
We are staying together.. we just shared single flat..  I said.. Though I am not with him.. I lied to her..  I dont know why?...

     Thats great..  I would like to join with both of you.. May I came to your flat she said..

    See.. He is also sharing with me.. I cant say anything now.. I want to know about his decison too.. I said..
She asked my mobile number.. I just gave it to her.. Then I came out.. In taxi I just returned to my flat..

       I want to see Arvie now.. I want to what is in his mind???

Hlo my dear friends❤
Is this short chapter..
I am really sorry...
Every wednesday I am going to update new chapter.. 
Thanks for all your support..
I would like to mention my friend Ruksar2110131

    Thanks for your support dear..

Kindly do vote and comment❤
Love you all❤