New era❤

Flashback continues by nivya:

        After DS radhi changed herself.
In 3rd year..
     Radhi become joint secretary in our department of science.That time she become friend with arvie.. Arvie is an nanotech science student and an secretary of that club..

Arvie is an intelligent person.. who has more self respect.. He gives respect to all girls..

present:
       I am in States now..From tomorrow am going to rejoin into my jobs..
He blocked me.. I am having his mail id.. but I dont know currently he is using that account or not..

To my dear,
          Am missing you ok..I stopped my marriage too...once I want to meet you.. I dont want to talk to you idiot.. because of you I hate my life... kindly do reply..
           By your ex....

I mailed him..

  really am happy with his memories..
what he did to me on that day..

    In one weekend he called me for an outing.. we went to an nearby hill station.. We saw a beautiful scenery gifted by nature.. we talked there for an hour.. Then we started to take photographs.. He will always say people may change but the memories by photos will never change..
    I stand on the edge of the hill and posed for an photo.. sudden thunder frightens me.. and I slipped..
   I just hold with with hands.. He ran fast towards me.. and helped me to come up..He hugged me and cried..
  be careful stupid.. If anything happen to you means thats all I am..
If u fall down..then ail accompany you within a moment.. his words again proved his love on me..

 his words again proved his love on me

That night we came to our flat.. He cooked for me..we had an candle light dinner..After finishing dinner..
He came close to me.. and kissed my forehead..

My best part with him.. He has that much love for me.. but now.. Its all my fate...

past by nivya❤:
     Radhika has good impression on arviee..On one day radhika went to an chemistry department to meet respective staff.. She walked fast in steps.. someone disturbed her way.. If she carries on different way.. He also disturbed by crosswalking in that way.. When she raised her head.. she found arviee.. Hey stupid she laughed.. they laughed together..

    After an week.. our department sirs birthday..we all went to an  home an mental retarded patients home with our college mets.. Sir helped that home by providing lunch and offer dress to all children..
Many juniors and seniors belong to our college also came...
   we conducted some games there.. someone of them went after an game section.. we all planned to leave in 5pm.. But rain disturbed our plan..
we sent home members to their room.. then our college members in one room waiting for an rain to stop..
   we all sat in that room.. radhika and krish talked to each other they didnt join with us...
       seniors hurt radhika by their words.. since radhika and krish talked alone..
     That evening radhi very much sad and angry on seniors.. arvie messaged her.. But radhi replied that am not in mood and talk to you later..
arvie called her and inquired what happened.. she tell about senior words.. arvie convinced her...
   Then one of my roomet had problem on his love.. That evening radhika shared about our roomet problem to arvie.
   After that call .. she messaged him that dont tell this matter to anyone..
arvie show his anger to radhika after seeing that message..What do you think about me.. If you dont believe me then dont talk to me he said yo radhika.. From that moment radhika has much respect on him..

    arvie taught her how to make an asteroid..But he never crossed his limit with radhika..

    One day after an college me and radhika went outside to get some stationeries..
    Near busstand we saw arvie..Without concentration he crossed an road.. radhika ran fast and pulled him by saving arvie from an accident..
   she asked me to go alone.. and she went with arvie..They went to an nearby coffeeshop.. Arvie said about his breakup.. radhika convinced him and dropped him in his house..

    After his breakup.. radhika become her close companionship.. But am sure they had good friendship only..

After 3rd year final exam:

      Now we are in an final year... we all rushed up with projects and placements.. Radhika wrote GRE exam .. and Me and Krish got placed in InTel bangalore..
arvie got his opportunity in Texas Instruments..

    In the last of college DS came to our college hostel..In that past 1 year DS changed a lot and missed radhika much.. so he came again and proposed radhika.. He cried a lot..

Tears welled up in radhika eyes too..

                  DS and Radhika

Hlo friends❤
It is my new update..
hope u all like this chapter..
kindly show some love on my writing..
drop ur valuable comnt..
and vote for me..
love u all❤