Unexpected❤

Hlo my dear friends...
Hope you all fine..
This chapter is all about love..
Hope you all like it..
Am sure you all will love it..
Thanks my all dear friends❤
   Let start the chapter..

      I rushed to my flat..  It was locked.. I rang the bell... But He was not opening the door... Is he fine? I called to his number..  He didnt opened the door..  After few minutes he opened the door..

      We continued to look each other..
After few minutes he turned.  Arvie??? What happened to you?? Are you fine? I asked him..

      Yes he said.. Then Why you are not facing me?? Just turn to my side.. I said  I said...

            Tears in his eyes..Why she came again?? I wiped his tears.. Arvie.. please calm down..  Arvie hold my face... You know how much I loved her... I lose everything because of her.
   Radhi.. really It is hurting me..
Arvie.. I can understand you... Please dont cry..  Tears in my eyes too..

     She is no more da... I need to say you onething.. I guess today is the right time...  Arvie on that day I proposed you.. But you didnt replied me... Then you proposed me.. That time I cant react...  Today I need to say you this..  With you My life gets filled..
    This second more than enough for me.. That day I proposed you but I dont know why??? But today I need you more for my entire life.. Forever.. I just want be your forever.. I need to prove it while living with you.. Just give me a chance... Arvie... I love you... love you..  While saying this I cried..

     I moved towards him... Our lips get touched...  Almost little kiss... I feel his breath... I just opened my eyes.. I feel his pain in his eyes..   After few seconds I turned back...

        Radhiiii.... He wiped my tears... I love you so much...Sometimes I just need to stop the moment when I am with you... Forever.. Will you be with me...  Never break my trust radhi.. I am already broken... Seriously I cant take if you leave me..   I cant imagine such situation in my life..

              I promise you Arvie I never leave you in any situation..   it is not your life anymore.. It is our life.. In this second Tears in eyes are valid and It is for you...  1st time I feel tears also giving awesome feeling.. It is only because of you Arvie..
       I promise you that
I never break trust..
I dont want to say anything.
I just need to prove you by living my whole life with you.. Nothing more.

   I need to take care our babie..
You and me need to convice our crying baby in midnight.. More than enough...
Love you❤

    Hlo friends... Hope you all love this chapter.. I know it is small..
But I need to write only those talks today.. I dont want to write other than that.. 

Kindly please vote me..

Share it with all your frnds❤
love u all❤