Hope❤

Hlo friends..
My exam results are near..
Pray for me to get good marks..
And smile at mt new chapter..
Hope you all love my writing..

Nivya pov:
   Thats all mom.. I know about her.. That day she didnt reply to DS..Then She went to states to pursue higher studies..

Radhis mom pov:
  Nivya told everything about my daughter almost..whether my daughter accept DS proposal?? what am going to do now? Does DS cheat my daughter again?? Many question in mind.. may be radhika only has an answer for all my questions...

___________************______________

Radhis pov:
    I didnt receive any reply from him..
5 years back❤
        last day of my UG class DS proposed me.. He already broke my trust.. I dont want to see him again.. I am not going to beleive him..May be again he may broke my heart.. I dont beleive him anymore..

After my final sem result.. I joined Stanford university..1 month.. Time and tide wait fot none.. Its true during college days.. I got some friends.. I am in 1 bedroom flat near my University..

Arvie called me after an long gap.. He informed me about his job in States..

He arrived after an week.. I pickuped him from airport with his friend car..

He asked me about hotel.. His company branch located near my university..

No.. arvie..You can stay with me untill you find some good friends in your company..

But radhi?? I stopped his words..no no no.. dont say anything.. you can stay in hall .. I am in single bedroom flat.. You can stay with me... No problem for me..

I drive to my flat..I helped him to carry his luggage.. My flat is in 6th floor..
After entering into my flat.. I give half of my cupboard to place his luggage.. He start to arrange his luggage..
I went to prepare coffee for him..

I give coffee to him..

I really get afraid while entering into States.. because our country food will not be available na...he said..

I laughed by his reply.. Dont worry.. I am here to prepare Indian food for you.. He too laughed..

That night I prepared chapathi and grape juice for both of us.. We both ate our dinner.. And I went for an sleep.. I slept in bedroom.. and he slept in hall..

I wakeup at 5 am.. And I bathed and washed my hair too.. Because today in our university music fest.. My friends planned to dress up as traditional Indian wear.. I choose red saree..

Then I prepared breakfast.. I cooked poori and channah...Its almost 7.30 am.. I put coffee for arvie.. I went to him.. And I roll my hand continously so that my bangles make noise.. He disturbed by my bangle sound.. And slightly open his eyes..I smiled at him and said good morning..

He smiled and replied me with an good morning..I ordered him to brush and then take a sip of my coffee..

He said oh..sure princess.. Ail obey your order.. He teased me..I hit him on his hand..

8am.. He is ready.. and came close to me.. I feel you like my mom..You are so much beautiful in this saree.. I cant take my eyes on you.. By hearing this word... DS came into my memory..

he noticed my changes in my face reaction.. he asked what happened radhi?? I nodded him as nothing..
He took one photo with me.. And we ate our breakfast and went our places(me to university and he to his company)
I enjoyed today in music fest..
Its 3 pm.. I returned to my flat..
I swiped my facebook and chatted with my friends..

I feel pain in my stomach.. I guess My Periods.. I am really tired.. I cant bear my pain..

I went to my bedroom and rest on my bed..Someone opened my rooms door..
Its arvie.. hey..what happened to you?? Its only 7 pm.. are you sleeping..

tears welled up in my eyes..Nothing I replied..

He came close to me and touched my chin to see my bodys temperature..
Why tears in your eyes?? he again asked me..
I said nothing wait ail prepare dinner for you..
No you take some rest.. Ail be back he replied..

After a while he again came to me.. and give feenugreek seeds and curd to me.. I can understand..
you may be in a situation to take care of your family and need to attend important project session.. You girls are really strong and I can understand your pain.. dont worry.. you will be okey.. I prepare dinner for you today his reply.. I really get surprised by his reply..

He prepared dosa and tomato chutney for me.. He brought it to my bedroom..
He helped me to come up.. and made me to sit.. He started to feed me.. But i said I can have it arvie.. you go and have your dinner..

shu!!! No.. O am going to feed you today.. Tears in eyes.. Its not because of pain.. Its because of his care towards me.. After finishing my dinner he made me to rest on bed and covered me with my bedsheet..
Thay moment I pulled him towards him and kissed him on his forehead..
I love you arvie.. Every morning I would like to wake up you with a kiss that what do you want to eat??

Hlo friends❤
Hope you all love this chapter..
I choose jeni as radhika and harshad chpra as arvie..
Hope you all like my choice..
Do support..
Do vote for my chapter..
upcomimg chapters have many twist❤