Come back

Hlo my dear friends..
Hope you all fine
Am so Happy about all your love and friendship
Love u all
silent readers please vote❤
Let start the chapter now..❤

    Many thoughts in my mind.. It was interupt by my jiju.. How are you radhi?? he asked me.. I am fine jiju..

    He wiped my tears.. He hugged me dont worry everything will be fine.. Soon your mom will talk.. No worries he convinced me..
     He called me and my aunty to take dinner..
       I am not hungry jiju.. please you take aunty to restaurant..
     He tried to convince me but I refused his call.. I take care of my mom jiju you both please have dinner and came here I requested him...
     Doctor came to an ICU ward to check my mom.. I saw them in glass door..  After few minutes doctor came back..
    Doctor How is my moms health?? she completly perfect within hour she will be recovered her conscious he said to me..
    Oh god!! Thank u so much doctor..
My aunt and jiju came back they brought juice for me..
     After an hour my mom opened her eyes.. Tears in my eyes.. How are you mom?? I asked her.. she simply nodded..
    Doctor asked her to take rest..
Today my birthday.. Arvie called me to wish me.. But I rejected his call.
My dad also called me.. I refused to take his call..This is my worst birthday ever..

Within 2 days she came to an general ward.. 
        I dont know what to talk with my mom.. My aunty consoled my mom dont worry soon everything will become alright..
      It will not be alright.. "rape is a crime in our nation.. but person who raped me was my legal rapist.. I opposed him but society encouraged him.. It was not my choice but my fathers choice to marry him".. I hate marrital rape when I was 20.. But when I was 21 I got my girl child radhika..
   After my pregnancy I thought he will change but he didnt change till now.. He is good to his daughter not to his wife...
     My mom words to my aunty.. After hearing her statement I cant stand there.. I went out.. Tears welled up in my eyes.. I want to shout aloud.. But I cant.. I am in hospital...
    My father is that much arrogant to my mom. I want to meet him..
    Without saying anything I went to my dads house in bus..

      I went to hall.. There my father is watching tv calmly.. Dad I shouted..
beta??? How are you? he smiled at me.. I stare at him..
    I heared vessels sound in kitchen.. who is in kitchen dad? I shouted..
     One women came out..
Tears welled up in my eyes..
Dad??? why you did this to my mom? she cared you..But you are not good husband?? beta..please am sorry he said..No.. I wont listen you... I dont want you any more.. I said..
     I came outside.. I wiped my tears.
And went back to the hospital.

        Where you went? my mom asked me.. I didnt reply her.. How I will tell her that where my mom prepared best food for us there I see another girl..
     My fathers activity hurts me more.. Next day we discharged my mom from hospital.
    Nearly a week..My mom didnt talk to us asusual.. Daily my aunt talked with her.. Though she didnt changed.. I know my mom suffer from my dads behaviour..
      beta? my mom called me..  what mom?? do you want anything?? I asked to her..
     Yes I want you to study..  I want you to be an independent girl.. You must not depend on others.You want to continue your higher studies.. You can go there next week.. Then I will ready your university fees for next year. This time I will not depend on your father money.. Betaa...Please be careful with friendship.. Dont beleive anyone.. I will trust you. Please dont break my trust.. she said to me..
     Sure mom.. I will not break you.. Love u mom.. good night.. I said to her.
   Her words continously running in my mind.. Am completly broken.
  It is not possible for me to trust anyone hereafter.. I want to take important decison..
    I want to complete my studies and need to get some good job.. I want to take care of mom..
    My jiju bought a flight tickets for me.. Aunty please take care of mom..  Am leaving my mom with you.. because I believe you and jiju..
   Though my dad is your brother you supported my mom please take care..
   Hey!!Radhi dont worry... Your mom is also my mom..  She ia innocent.. I will take care her.. Please happy.. everything will become fine now.. she said to me.

     Am in delhi airport.. Arvie called me.. I rejected his call.. Then I got mesaage from him when will you come?? I will pick up you.. say me the time..

        I didnt respond for his message. I called droha and asked her to pickup me..

   Arvie's pov:
       She didnt attend my call.. Why she is doing so? Even she didnt reply to my message... Is anything happened to her?? My heart is etching.. Why this tyoe of feeling for me?? I feel that she is suffering..
    I came out of my flat.. Droha also came out.. she said Hlo arvie...
   Hii droha... Any party?? I asked her..
  She nodded as no..
  Then in this morning where are you going?? I am going to pick up radhika .. she said.
    Is she coming? I asked her..
Yes..dont you know? she asked me..
  Yeah!! I know.. Am in work tension.. I forget about her arrival.. Thanks for remembering me.. I said
    She smiled and went..

       what happened  to radhika?? she can call me right? but why she is ignoring?? Ok.. I decided to put leave for my office.. I want to see her today..

    Thanks my all dear friends❤
Really love u all❤
Sorry for late update❤
I got fever.. So I cant update
   Once again Thanks
Love u all❤😍😍