volleyball game

The team heads into the locker room to change for our game today. I remove my school uniform and change into my volleyball uniform. I shove my other clothes into my duffel bag and stuff it inside my assigned locker.

"Alright guys gather around." I turn and see coach signaling us to move closer. "Today is the last game of the season. I want you to go out there and win like the champions you are. So this the game plan, Jimin, you'll be our first serve, JiAe, you'll stand near the out of bounds area. I just wanted to switch both of your positions. Now, let's get out there and win!" We scream in unison as we leave the locker room.

We step back out into the court, where crowds of people sit in benches cheering and hollering. I scan the crowd to see if he's here. I don't see him so I guess not.

I shake my head and stand in position to serve. Once the buzzer goes off to begin, I begin my serve. I toss the ball above me and once it comes down, I smack it across the field.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Good job guys. We won the last game." I pat the sweat on my forehead off with a small towel. I sit on the bench and catch my breath. I grab my bottle of water and take a sip, soon gasping after holding my breath for so long.

By the time I begin to undress the school is empty. The gym is vacant and so is the locker room. Well I thought.

"Hey, baby" I look up and see it's Yoongi leaning against a locker. I smile, "Hi. What are you doing here? You know I have to change. You just can't barge in here like you own the place." I sass a little.

Yoongi leans down to face me as I sit on the bench, "I want to see you undress for me." He says in a husky voice. I scoff, "Can't you just wait until we get to your house?" He shakes his head, "Does it look like I can wait?" He points down to his lower region and I see a huge bulge in his khaki pants. I frown, "How did you get that?" I ask. "Well you were out there playing volleyball in extremely short tight shorts..."

I laugh, "I'm not going to have sex in a school locker room." Yoongi looks at me pointedly, "Do you want to be punished when we get home then for leaving me waiting. I won't let you come." I hesitate. Let's get this over with.

I push him against the lockers and kiss him roughly. He grabs onto my waist, digging his fingers into my hips, probably bruising them. I moan as he begins to search under my shirt. He pinches my nipples under my shirt and I gasp, my mouth wide open as he kisses my neck, marking it.

"Undress for me, baby." He whispers in my ear. I lift my shirt over my head and throw it on the bench. I pull down my shorts and boxers. I stand there exposed in front of him as he looks me up and down, licking his lips while doing so.

He undresses as well, completely bare in front of me, too. He stands against the lockers. "On your knees, baby." I go down to my knees, eye to eye contact with his huge erection. I grab the base as I take in the tip. I hear Yoongi groan above me, making me proud. I take more and more inside my mouth. Yoongi begins to thrust inside my mouth as I massage the rest of his dick, which doesn't fit completely inside of me.

"Get up." I stand in front of him as he picks me up and puts my back against the locker. He alignes himself in front of my soaking entrance and sticks himself in me.

I moan silently as he begins to thrust in me slowly. "Faster daddy..." I whimper as his thrusts get harder and faster. "Fuck Jimin...you take me in so well." He thrust in faster as the lockers begin to shake behind me.

Small heat increases at the bottom of my stomach. "I'm going to come daddy!" I yell too late, as I release all over one another. Soon enough, he releases his load inside me. I moan one last time.

Once we've cleaned up and dressed, Yoongi says, "If you don't want us to continue having sex in a locker room, you'll have to leave the volleyball team." I just smirked. Maybe sex in a locker room wasn't bad at all.