streets

YOONGI POV

"But-" Jungkook argued.

"No buts. You'll go with the dare, if not, 20 each." I said signaling towards me and Hoseok.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he groaned in annoyance, "Fine. But I hate you guys.."

"Love you too!" Hoseok yelled behind Jungkook as he headed to the bartender, Taehyung, whom we had only met that same night, earlier when we had first come inside the bar.

I snickered as Jungkook talked to Taehyung. He smirked and gave winks here and there to him.

The dare was for Jungkook to flirt with Taehyung. I know it was a dick move but I mean, come on, Jungkook flirting with anyone in general is halirious enough.

It had been nearly 10 minutes after we had sent Jungkook to Taehyung when he came back with a white piece of paper in his hands.

"What you got there, Kook?" Hosoek asked curiously as he eyed the paper.

"His phone number..." Jungkook whispered with a tint of blush.

"Awwwwww..." I began, "Little kookie fell in love.." I teased as Jungkook glared.

"You're just made cuz you can't get a man in the first place." He snapped.

Hoseok looked at me with his mouth wide open.

"You know what, Jungkook?" I began, now pissed, "Choke on a dick."

Hoseok burst out laughing next to me along with Jungkook.

"Bro, that was the worst comeback I've ever heard." Hoseok wheezed.

I flipped both of them off before marching off to the bathroom.

I opened the restroom door and walked to the mirror before wetting my face with the cold water.

I needed to focus. What the hell was up with me tonight? I was usually more outgoing and fun. Maybe the vodka was getting to my brain quicker than usual.

I walked back outside after turning off the faucet and walked into the club, with the music blaring, and strobe lights at their max.

"Oh look who decided to come back, 'Mr. Icantgetass.'" I hear Jungkook snarl at me.

"Fine you know what? I'm gonna prove both of you wrong. I'll get someone laid tonight!" I yelled before storming out of the club, the music fading the farther I walked.

I walked down the sidewalk. Why the hell was I out here? Why didn't I just get someone from inside the club? I swear someone roofied the vodka glass I drank out of.

I continued to walk, the only noise on the empty road were the click of my shoes against the flat concrete.

I walked slowly and then fast and over and over again. I wasn't drunk, maybe a little tipsy, but not drunk.

"Hey, you seem a little lost..." I heard a small whisper beside me.

I looked at the person standing next to me. He was dressed in jeans and a yellow sweater, which complemented his golden hair. He was short and well, cute to say in other words.

"N-no I'm fine.." Lies. I was lost as hell. I lost the track of where I was going three turns back.

"Well, I can drop you off at your house if you want, my car is right down the curve." He said pointing over at the curve down the road.

"...okay.." I said reluctant. I wouldn't usually just get in a stranger's car, but I was too tired to think shit over right now.

We walked back to his car in silence, as more and more stores and lights became visible as we walked down the sidewalk.