fantasy pt2

Yoongi POV:

I woke up to the sound of an alarm next to me. I squirmed in bed hoping the thing would just shut up. Oh my god and I thought Jungkook was annoying in the morning.

I flung my arm gently hoping to find Jimin's chest against it, but instead felt a cold space.

I quickly looked up, squinting from the brightness of the sunlight flooding in through the windows.

Where was Jimin?

I looked around and saw a bare chested Jimin wearing only dress pants and brushing his teeth while looking into the mirror. I smiled remembering last night's happenings.

I rolled over, still naked, in the bed to the other side, giddy from the happiness.

I finally decided to get his attention. After nearly falling off the bed.

I cleared my throat hoping he'd hear from the opened restroom.

"Last time you cleared your throat my dick nearly exploded, so for the sake of my dick, I'm not looking at you." He said, as he washed his face.

I laughed as I remembered that did happen. That was probably the best thing I did in my entire lifespan.

"Well I am still naked under these covers, after all.." I said teasingly as played with the fabric that kept me from exposing my bareness.

"Jesus Christ~" he mumbled under his breath as he dried his face.

I burst out laughing as he genuinely seemed to be having a hard time with me.

I grabbed the covers and wrapped them around me as I stood up from bed, trying not to trip over.

I tied a knot at the front of my blanket dress so it would stay shut and wouldn't slip off.

I went in the restroom and hugged bare chested Jimin from the back.

"Good morning," I said looking him through the mirror before actually looking at him and kissing his cheek.

He smiled, "Good morning, princess.."

Princess? That was new.

"Lemme guess," I said at him "pet names is one of your kinks."

He laughed as combed his hair, my arms still around him.

"No, but with that dress you're wearing and you having the looks of one, you might as well be a princess." He said smiling.

I giggled, "I wonder who my prince would be." Before he answered, I kissed his cheek once more before we moved back into the bedroom.

I let go of his waist and sat on the messy bed pouting as Jimin put on his dress shirt.

"Do you have to go to work?" I whined.

"Well unless you want to live on the streets then yes." He answered.

I whined even more, "But I want you to stay home at least a little longer."

"Make me." He dared as he turned to grab his coat.

"Turn around." I said seductively.

Jimin obviously not catching my drift, turned around like nothing, and as soon as he did, I let the knot of the blanket loose letting the blanket fall at my ankles.

"Fuck...."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I finished writing down a few things for the office report due tomorrow. I swear sometimes I was so close to quiting and staying home. Everyone there was so annoying. And don't even get me started on the boss. Mr. Lee was probably the worst person I've met.