you're mine

YOONGI'S POV

"Jimin, come on or we'll be late for Jin's party!" I yelled from downstairs waiting for Jimin's slow self.

"I'm coming!" I heard a yelled response from upstairs.

I grabbed my black jacket from off the sofa and grabbed my keys off the key holder.

I heard footsteps behind me and I felt two short arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and saw Jimin smiling at me while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Let's go." He says after he pecks my cheek quickly.

I smiled and held his hand as we left the house and got into the car.

"You ready, babe?" I asked looking over at Jimin who smiled back at me.

"Yup. Let's go!" He said happily. I smiled as I drove in reverse, heading out of the driveway.

After a 12 minute drive, we pulled up on Jin's house. Which was trashed on the outside. People who were either high or drunk danced by themselves in the yard and driveway with solo cups thrown everywhere. I could see strobe lights flashing like crazy inside and the music was blaring out onto the street. Thankfully, Jin lived in the middle of nowhere. If he had neighbors, he'd probably have a hella ton of fines.

"Stay with me." I told Jimin as we stepped out the car and shut the doors behind us. "Don't worry. I'll be with you." He said with a small smile.

I grabbed his hand as we headed inside the house.

I began to look for Jin between the crowd as Jimin followed behind me. I found Jin surrounded by people cheering for him over and over again.

He was drunk. He had a cone shaped birthday hat on his left ear and confetti all in his hair.

"Happy birthday, Jin. How's it feel to be 25?" I asked even though I knew it'd be hard for him to answer considering he was soon about to pass out.

A bunch of slurred words came out his mouth. I understood nothing.

A few minutes later, Jimin and I sat on the sofa gulping a few drinks (not alcohol). I saw Jungkook sit down next to Jimin and they began to talk, completely forgetting I was even there. A few sparks of anger grew in my chest once I saw Jungkook's hand on Jimin's thigh.

"Jimin, we need to talk." I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the restroom upstairs.

"What's the matter with you?" He whisper yells at me. He's got to be kidding. "What's the matter with me? You're the one who's letting yourself be touched by that douchebag!" Jimin only looked more confused. "Jungkook and I are only friends, and you know that." I scoffed. "You're blind. You're so fucking blind and can't see he wants you. He wants you!" I yell. "Yoongi, I'm not in the mood for this right now, much less right here." Jimin pushes past me and steps out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

What have I done?

On the way back to the house, Jimin remained completely silent and looked out of the window.

When we got in the house, Jimin changed in the bathroom and stepped back out. He went right to his side of the bed and hid under the covers.

He was mad. I knew it.

I crawled into bed next to him and caressed his shoulder as he looked away from me. "Jimin, I'm sorry, I was mad. I was just jealous to see him put his hands all over you." Jimin turned and looked at me.

"You know I don't see Jungkook in a romantic way. I only see him as a friend, nothing more, nothing less." I nodded, "I know, I was just overreacting. I'm sorry."

Jimin smirked as he lay under me, "You know you can always make it up to me." He said his voice husky.

"I know." I said as I kissed him passionately. I removed his shirt and began to suck on his jaw, marking him mine. Only mine.

I went down to his stomach and peppered small kisses all over his abdomen whispering mine in between them.

I kissed Jimin deeply as I began to remove out remaining clothing. I hear Jimin's small moans in between, only making me harder.

I went down to his cock that begged to be touched. I took him in my mouth and I heard him gasp above me.

"Yoongi...ahhhh.." I bobbed my head as I took more of him inside my mouth. I lifted my head away from his dick once I noticed he was going to come. I heard him whine below me and I smirked.

I pulled out some lube and a condom out the nightstand. I prepped his entrance, moans continuously escaping his mouth.

I line my self up against his entrance and pushed myself inside him, waiting for him to adjust.

"Move."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I began to thrust into him slowly at first.

Once his pleads got louder, I began to thrust in him harder and faster. The headboard began to hit the wall and the mattress squeaked loudly below us.

Soon enough, Jimin came under me with a scream and I released into him with a groan.

"That was amazing, baby.." I heard Jimin whisper next to me.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked smiling.

"Is that even a question?" He asked laughing.

"Just remember, you're mine. No one else's. Mine." I stated.

"Just yours." He whispered.