sexy doctor

"Happy birthday, bitch!!!" I hear a loud screech coming from the opposite side of my room. I scowl at the loud screeches coming in closer as I pull to covers off of my head and feel blinded as soon as the sunlight hits me in the face.

I looked over to my open door and next to it saw Hoseok with a wide ass smile.

"Can't you wait to scream later? I'm trying to sleep for fuck's sake." I retorted, throwing the blankets over my head trying to sleep some more. The throbbing in my head had only worsened, turns out it didn't really help to get drunk.

Suddenly the air in my lungs was knocked out as I felt a heavy weigh on top of me.

I wheezed and try to push the weight off of me so I could recover from the impact but I felt the lack of air in my lungs.

I could feel as if my lungs were going to blow up from how small they had contracted from the lack of air if I didn't breathe anytime soon. I felt my breathless body wither and spasm as I continued to beg for air and if I didn't I think I would die.

I felt a pair of hands and arms pick me up as my eyes shut involuntarily.

I continued to shake until I felt a soft warm feeling and soon passed out.

I flinched when I woke up and saw a pair of brown eyes staring me down. I blinked furiously trying to get rid of the sudden blurriness in my eyes.

I saw a young male with beautiful brown eyes and a pair of thin lips. He styled blond hair along with an undercut. I didn't mind being looked at by him at all. As a matter of fact, I loved having his attention despite not knowing him at all.

"Mr. Park is fine, he just had a diaphragm spasm. He should be fine but he should avoid getting near what caused his spasm for a while at least." The young male said as he backed away from me.

A fuck kind of spasm?

I sat up and looked around the room and saw Hoseok sitting there on the chair near the door and was completely colorless, he was practically albino.

"Yes, doctor, no worries, I'll make sure he remains in stable condition."

What happened? All I remember was being woken up by Hoseok after my hangover as if on cue, the pounding came back sending me into more pain than I had earlier.

"Very well, Mr. Park will remain in the hospital overnight just so he can rest some."

I barged into the conversation, "Why are you both talking about me as if I'm not here?" As soon as I asked so, Hoseok stood up and said, "Jimin, I have to go to work so the doctor here will take care of you."

I was about to protest but it was too late, Hoseok had already run out of the room.

The young guy who appeared to be the doctor in this situation looked at me with a blank face and soon a smile broke into his solemn stare. I flushed at the sudden change of mood and soon enough, the handsome man began to walk closer to the bed.

He stood in front of me and looked at me in the eyes as he spoke, "My sincere apologies," he began, "I was just telling your friend that you needed to be careful since you nearly had a heart attack, that was all. But now that you're conscious, I might as well check your vitals to see if any other issues are present, I don't want such a beautiful young man like you to suffer from any chronic illnesses or health issues."

I blushed and smiled. Even though he called me good-looking I still was on edge after he said possible chronic illnesses. Was I going to fucking die or something?

I nodded and he came up close to me and shined a small white light into my eyes. I could only feel my face get warmer as he came closer to me we barely stood three inches away from each other's faces. I could feel myself lifting my head ever so slightly to kiss him, which seemed the most improbable thing.

He suddenly backed away and soon felt the embarrassment and disappointment take over my body and the physical pain in my chest and head. I looked away as he looked at me and then looked back down to write something down on his clipboard.

"Mr. Park, I need you to lift the top part of your gown."

I could feel my eyes nearly bulge out of my head but thankfully he didn't see since I was looking away.

I got hotter as I shyly lifted my top.

He got closer to me with a twinkle in his eyes as he put the stethoscope onto my chest. I whimpered as the cool metal made contact with my warm chest. The doctor seemed to notice as he seemed a little surprised. I mentally slapped myself, how more of an embarrassment can I be, Jesus Christ this was terrible.

I felt the tips of his fingers slide off the head of the stethoscope and graze my skin ever so slightly I felt the heat rise within my body as his hand slid off some more onto my burning skin. I tried to keep calm but this man was irresistible.

The doctor leaned lower and lower to me, our lips barely grazing each other, and the heat just continued to intensify.

"Such a beautiful man, such a beautiful flower..." After he said that, he crashed his lips against mine, moans escaped my mouth as he got on top of me and his hands traveled all over my exposed torso.

He looked at me intensely before going to my side and devouring my neck and flicking his tongue against the nape of my neck. I whimpered as he continued to kiss my neck so intensely, it only turned me on even more.

I pushed him away slightly and just as he looked like he was about to ask what was wrong, I pushed his white coat off his shoulders and soon enough began to unbutton his dress shirt. He wasn't built like bulky men but he was fit and that aroused me more than I thought fit men would.

I kissed him hard, our tongues brushing one another's and our teeth ocassionally grazing and crashing one another's.

Before I could think twice, we were completely naked, our hot bodies rubbing against each other, our moans taking up and swallowing all the silence that used to be in the room.

Soon enough I felt his huge member penetrate me slowly and carefully despite our first actions, full of intensity and need.

I clawed his back as he pounded into me and as he dug his face into my neck, whispering sweet explicit nothings.

"Faster..." I panted as the sweat made our bodies slippery.

"As you wish.." And just as he said, he began to hammer into me at an insane speed, with the hospital bed slamming against the back wall.

"I'm cumming..." I mewled into his ear. "Together." I held in as he neared his orgasm so we could both release at the same time.

"Cum for me darling." He didn't have to tell me twice. I yelled as I released my load and felt a warm liquid squirt inside me.

After we had evened out or breathing, I remained resting my head on his somewhat wet chest. He ran his fingers through my hair slowly. "Hey, I never asked." I began, "what's your name?"

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi."