seven minutes in heaven

"Oh gosh, Jimin! Stop being a party pooper!" I rolled my eyes. I was so close to slapping Tae across the face. "Fine. I'll play. Happy?" I practically yell.

Tae nods and smiles happily as he leads us to the roof of the house, where the rest of the group is.

"Why do we have to be all the way up here to play?" I ask as he opens the door for the roof.

"'Cuz," He says turning to me, "It's too loud down here. And plus it's funner."

"Funner isn't a word." I sass. "I could give two shits." He replies. We step out into the roof and we see a circle of people on the roof laughing and talking between themselves along with discarded and half-empty cans of beer.

I sighed to myself in regret. I didn't want to be here to begin with. Tae had dragged me out of the house because his friend, Jungkook, was hosting a party at his penthouse, and of course knowing the kind of person Tae is, he obviously wanted to come but not alone.

So he tried to get me into coming, and obviously, I immediately rejected the idea. I wasn't the type of person to go partying with a bunch of people-much less people I didn't even know-when I could be doing better time-consuming things.

But that wasn't the only reason.

You see, Jungkook has a cousin, a senior, in our high school. I have had this tremendous crush on him since fifth grade and apparently it's still there since every time he says hi, I feel like a swarm of butterflies were let loose.

His name is Yoongi. We talk every now and then, but nothing of the friendship sort. I really wanted to get to know him but he was never home when Tae and I came over to Jungkook's penthouse. He would only attend his parties. He also only talked to two people at school other than the occasional conversation with me. They were Jungkook and this other senior Hoseok. But even though he rarely talked to anyone but them, the girls would drool over him despite coming out a year ago.

In any case, I had to come to the party otherwise Tae would go on about a month and a half of what terrible friend I was for not going with him.

After 10 minutes of getting ready, Tae and I left our house and headed to Jungkook's apartment building. We drove for a while and Tae just kept going on about how it would be so much fun the whole ride.

When we got here the place was crowded, people were everywhere high and drunk as fuck. The girls danced or made out with some dude in the corner. The boys would stare at girls and would laugh between themselves.

Then Tae left off to talk to Jungkook for a while before skipping back to me.

"Wanna play seven minutes in heaven?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

I scoffed, "Absolutely not." Tae frowned, "Please Jimin? Come on it'll only be for a while."

"If you want to play so bad, why don't you go by yourself." I asked pushing him away. Tae frowned even more, "But I don't wanna go alone. Please?" I shook my head not budging as I took a sip of my soda.

Tae went on like this for half an hour until I had no choice. And well, here I am, playing seven minutes in heaven with a bunch of people I didn't even know.

"Come on," Tae whispered. He held my wrist as we sat in the circle with the rest of the group. There were three girls and five boys, and to my luck, one of them just happened to be Yoongi.

"Alright guys, let's begin." Jungkook spoke as he took a seat next to Tae. "Oh!" He exclaimed, "We have to set rules. Number one, no cell phones when you go in. Two, lights should remain off and last but not least, you remain in there with one another for seven minutes."