photoshoot

"Alright now turn this way a little." I heard the soft voice of the photographer tell me.

I turned over to the right where he had directed me and pulled on the waistband of my briefs.

"Okay," I heard his small voice murmur as he took another shot and the camera flashed.

"Alright," the petit photographer began, "five minute break." He walked off with the camera to the side. I had to admit, ever since signing this modeling contract, I've been content as having him as a photographer compared to the past ones.

"What you staring at, Yoongi?" I flinched and turned behind me and saw the styling artist-and my best friend, Taehyung-behind me looking at me with a knowing grin.

"Nothing." I quickly responded as he put a robe over my exposed body.

"You seemed pretty interested in Jimin over there..." He said.

"Jimin?" I asked puzzled.

"Yeah, the new photographer." He said as he tied the robe in front. "His name's Jimin. He's been working here for a week and you just now got his name?" I heard Taehyung scoff.

I rolled my eyes. "Why would be interested in a photographer?" Taehyung looked up at me suddenly.

"Have you seen the guy?" He asked as we began walking back to the styling counter, "He's gorgeous." He said in a fact based tone. "I'm surprised you're the model and not him." He retorded. In return I smacked his arm.

"In any case, I can't agree with you since I haven't even seen his face clearly, the camera is in the way and it's always dark in here so, oh. And not to mention, he's wearing a mask..." I stated.

"Well when you do," Taehyung said, "You'll be practically in love since he seems to be your type." I looked at him with a scowl as he blended BB cream on my face.

Taehyung seemed to ignore my reaction since he kept talking.

"Just imagine the headlines," he began, "The Most Successful Calvin Klein Model, Min Yoongi, In Love With His Photographer, Whateverhislastnameis Jimin." Taehyung squealed, "I can't wait to get a copy."

"Okay, okay, enough Tae. Now hurry up we only have three minutes left." I stated.

Taehyung moved quickly and finished blending my makeup and moved onto fixing my hair.

After he was done, I got called in by the director.

"Yoongi, come here." I hopped off my chair after thanking Taehyung and walked over to the director who was next to the 'gorgeous' photographer who was still wearing his mask, covering the lower half of his face. I quickly looked down when he looked back at me and paid attention to what the director was trying to say.

The director began to show me the pictures of me in the new underwear line for men which is promoted by yours truly.

"These pictures are incredible. I'd say you both are amazing at your jobs." He said referring to me and Jimin.

"Well break is up. Continue the good work guys." The director said and walked off.

Jimin and I stood there. He was doing some adjustments to his camera and I continued to look at the monitor, inspecting the great photos.

"By far, you're the best model I've worked with." I heard a soft voice next to me. I looked up from the monitor and saw Jimin smiling at me. I finally got a good look at his face, now that he had taken his mask off and damn, Taehyung wasn't lying he was very gorgeous. He had bright, twinkling eyes the color of chocolate, along with a natural pink shade of blush on his cheeks. His skin was pale and his lips were pink and plump, which went well with his golden locks.