ᵀᵂᴼ ⁻STALKER || ᴺᴬᴹˢᴱᴼᴷ

WARNING : mentioned of rape, obsessive compulsive disorder, violence act and suicide attempt with graphic

.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon stare at the rose bouquet on his table with thousands of thoughts. That was the fifth bouquet he had received these three month. To be honest he will be delighted if the roses were from his boyfried Hoseok, but it is not. At first he thought it was from Hoseok but when he brought the roses home, Hoseok snapped and accusing him for cheating. Then he knows it wasn't Hoseok that send him those flowers. But who?

Namjoon took the bouquet and went to Jimin's

Namjoon took the bouquet and went to Jimin's. He put the bouquet on Jimin's table and the blondie quite appalled at his action, looking at Namjoon confusedly.

"You can have this," says Namjoon nonchalantly.

Jimin's eyebrows knitted together. "Eh?? Why?"

"I can't accept this. Hoseok will be mad at me if I bring this home again..."

Jimin sighed hearing that from Namjoon. He knows Hoseok. That man quite possessive over Namjoon and a little bit hot tempered. Namjoon used to come to the office with a bruise on the face. Not that he didn't ever advice Namjoon to ditch that man, but Namjoon loves him so much that he can't see his life without Hoseok. Pathetic? He just don't care.

"Do you know who is behind all this?"asks Jimin curiously.

Namjoon shrugs. He didn't want to know or even have tendency to find out who had given all the flowers to him. He just not interested or give a fuck to that. It's only giving him a headache and of course few bickering sessions with jealous Hoseok.

"Well, I take the flowers for you, but not this..." Jimin says while handing the red envelopes that come together with the gorgeous red roses.