ˢᶦˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ - ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴏᴏʟs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ² || ᴶᴬᶜᴷᴹᴼᴺ

"Sorry

"Sorry...and goodbye Jin-hyung!"

Namjoon ended the call abruptly. He looks at the dark water, shining through his eyes with its calming waves. He feels so serene. He smiles for the last time.

It doesn't take him too long to decide. He jumps out from the bridge. Letting his lanky body to fly as he spread his arms, feeling free from all the misery, the suffering and the guilt. This is the end. This is the right thing to do.

I wished I never loved you, Jackson!

-----xxx-----

ⓌⒶⓇⓃⒾⓃⒼ :

Prepare for the worst 😆

Namjoon left the dorm that night even Seokjin forbids him from doing so. Seokjin keeps on persuading Namjoon, saying Yoongi didn’t really mean what he said. But Namjoon is already heartbroken. What had happened already damaging his soul. He was no longer needed in BTS. What could he do in the dorm when the member of your most precious band had thrown you away like a trash? Namjoon cannot stay there any longer, any minutes, confronting the hates and anger of his bandmates.

Before he left, this is what he said – particularly directed towards Yoongi.

“Give me few days to settle everything with Bang PD. I’ll tell him that I’m no longer the leader of BTS…” Namjoon said bluntly, with no expression on his face. Cold and stoic.

All the members gasped with horror at his words. They were crying and sobbing requesting Namjoon to take back his words. They tried to persuade Namjoon to stay, holding onto his luggage but Namjoon doesn’t budge for an inch. His eyes boring into Yoongi, stand still at the living hall watching him with a blank face. He is the only one who didn’t get affected with his decision as if Namjoon had made the right thing. He is no longer the leader, they didn’t need him anymore. Namjoon fully understand.