ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀ : ᴵ'ᴹ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴬ ᴹᴼᴺˢᵀᴱᴿ - ᴾᵃʳᵗ ᴵᴵ|| ᴿᴹ ˣ ᴼᵀ⁶

"We make our own monsters, then fear them for what they show us about ourselves

"We make our own monsters, then fear them for what they show us about ourselves."

“It’s your father…someone had shot him…”

Namjoon couldn’t believe what he just heard from Yongguk, instantly fainted while Taehyung manages to catch his limp body before it fell to the ground. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook insisted to come with Namjoon and Yongguk to his mansion – even been protested by Yongguk.

Namjoon eyes were red due to non-stop crying throughout the way back home. Jungkook and Taehyung were trying to calm him down, squeezing his hand and saying some encouraging words.

Jimin sends a message to Seokjin informing their whereabouts and what had happened. He asked for his brother to be prepared for the worst since this is the first time the three were going to the enemy's house. It will be dangerous for them if their covers been blown up.

When the black Mercedes arrived at the mansion,  Jungkook and Taehyung were awestruck to see such huge and luxurious residence. They used to hear that Kim had billion worth of wealth but to see such mansion that as big as a palace had made everything they heard before was true.

Jimin devours in nervousness when they get out of the car. From the corner of his eyes, he can see where the gang members wearing black suit standing in front of the main door. Their face was sullen and it will be bad news to Namjoon.

Namjoon was too weak to walk by his own. Jungkook had to hold his shoulder to make sure he won’t fall. Namjoon breathe hitched when he saw all his father's men were there waiting for him. They were looking so gloomy wearing the black suit and head dangled down to the floor.

As he entered the house, approaching the living hall he can hear the loud wailing from someone. He frowned as he didn’t even know who the hell was that. And why did he was crying like it was his father instead of him?

Namjoon legs halted when he saw a body lying on the floor in the middle of the living room – covered with a white blanket and few people were sobbing nearby. He can feel Jungkook's hand on his shoulder tighten as if trying to give him some strength. For what? Namjoon was stupefied.

“Young Master!!!”

Namjoon flinched at the screaming, looking at the said male with confusion. When the male comes to him, running and slumps onto the floor nearby his feet – Namjoon still didn’t understand what kind of drama is this.

“Young Master! Mr. Kim… he – he’s dead!!”

Namjoon's heart skips a beat at the words ‘dead’ looking at the tiger tattoed male bewilderedly. His mouth agape as he was trying to say something but his voice strangled at his throat, feeling dry and scratchy.