Fᴏʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴄᴇ Oғ Lᴏᴠᴇ || ᴹᶦⁿʲᵒᵒⁿ

Author's Note:-

Author's Note:-

Hello. This oneshot had been requested by SBFox1203. I hope I had justified the story and sorry for any lacking in the story. This ff purely an imagination and fictitious, and I would like to denote that this has nothing with any inference of religious belief. As such, sincere apology if someone feels that it's against their faith.

This is purely a fiction, nothing in it depicted any characters or trying to spread a new belief (lmao) Don't come and curse at me saying I had committed a deadly sin. Thank you.

🅣🅗🅔 🅒🅗🅐🅡🅐🅒🅣🅔🅡🅢

🅣🅗🅔 🅒🅗🅐🅡🅐🅒🅣🅔🅡🅢

"It's hard watching angels wave goodbye

"It's hard watching angels wave goodbye..."

"You had committed a grave sin Angel Jimin..."

Jimin gasped in horror when the voice of the God reverberate in the heaven. He was sitting at the throne with a serious face looking at Jimin. Jimin shuddered in fear and his head hang low to the ground that fills with clouds. He was kneeling with one of his knees for almost one hour. His white pearl wings shaking till it had let out a scraping sound. Every angel's presence too had their eyes fixated on the ground. Too scared to lift their shining eyes to face the wrath of God. It was horrifying.