ᴺᴵᴺᴱᵀᴱᴱᴺ : ᴹᴼᴼᴺᶜᴴᴵᴸᴰ || ᴿᴹ ˣ ᴮᵀˢ

This is another request made by fridel_fide, a Namjoon x BTS oneshot, an angst definitely

This is another request made by fridel_fide, a Namjoon x BTS oneshot, an angst definitely. So kindly expected not a happy ending to this lmao. And I'm writing this because I feel so sad when Namjoon was crying at his end ment at Japan's concert. It must be really hard for him because of the controversies so I'm kinda motivated to write this. And to fidel I hope I had justified the request. and I'm sorry if it is not up to your expectation.

Even if I [try to] leaveI'm unable to leave just onceYou said you wanted to die, but you lived as zealously as you, said such words

I'm unable to leave just once
You said you wanted to die, but you lived as zealously as you, said such words

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Have you seen this??"

Namjoon flinched at the harsh tone as his head hung low and he is fidgeting his fingers out of nervousness. He didn't have the courage to lift his eyes to see Bang PD as he spat his anger towards him - as the BTS leader. He knew he had to be responsible for the mayhem. He is answerable to everything done by the members. He tried to defend them as much as he could.

"We have a tour in Japan next two weeks Namjoon! With this controversies do you think the government will give us any favor? There's even a protest to prevent the concert from being held!" angered Bang PD, eyes gawking at the Bangtan's leader.

"So-sorry PD-nim. But, but it was a mistake. They...they misunderstood the printing. I mean, Jimin has never had the intention to make fun about the incident nor have the disrespect towards the victim. He just wants to show his patriotism by wearing the shirt..." explained Namjoon, stammering in his words as he was too nervous.

Bang PD chided at the long explanation. "As a leader what is your role to prevent all this Namjoon? You need to make sure that everyone has their limits in expressing their opinion about something sensitive like this. It's your job to watch them and retrained them from making any mistake. Don't you think that you had failed as a leader?"

Namjoon gasped at the allegation, shell-shocked that Bang PD had put the burden on his shoulder. But what is new about it? Being the leader for five years, he had been the defense wall for the rest of the member. He was responsible for everything - the good and the bad thing done by the members. He needs to absorb all the faults because he is the leader. It is his job to protect the members. He had been doing this for so long, that he was able to withstand something damaging. All the hate comments, the negatives review and the threats; Namjoon is the first person to be attacked with. This is common for him, and he had become immune. After all, they were bulletproof. Namjoon is bulletproof. He won't be hurt at any cost. Doesn't he?