ᶠᴼᵁᴿ ⁻THE VOICE OF ANGEL || ᴹᴵᴺᴶᴼᴼᴺ

"The voice of love seemed to call me, but it was a wrong number"

.
.
.
.
.

🚨 WARNING: Depression, one sided love, heartbroken, accident 🚨

The most precious and gracious human being that always be there for him that he thought was his is never be his actually. He thought. He felt. He desired. Only him. It was never reciprocate. But he thought it was. He is heartbroken. The world is not revolves around him and that angel anymore. He is just a lost soul.

It's okay. He is okay. It's fine. He is fine. He told that to himself all the time, over and over again. Trying to have a good composure for his broken heart that he refused to succumb into the pit of sorrow and pain. He try and try to mend the unrequited feeling but it is too much for him to endure at one time and he literally thought he is going to die unloved.

"Namjoon?"

His brown orbs quivering with unsettled feeling and he can't focus at what he is doing right now. He lost in his own thought, hoping there is an angel will guide him to the real world before he is going deeper into the self destruction.

"Namjoon?"

It is really pathetic of him keeping his hope higher that someone will take his hand, drag him out and showering him with loves. He is indeed in need of love. No. Desperate to be loved. He want someone to call as his beloved. He want someone to call him as his beloved. To love and to be loved. To feel the euphoria of the world and to sense the intriguing of love that will soak both of them with the lustful desire against each other.

"Namjoon!!"

Namjoon jolted at the shouting and his head tilted at the owner of the voice that looking at him with a worried face at his doorframe. Namjoon look at him blankly, his mind still wandering out of nowhere and his soul still not in his static body.

"Hey Namjoon....what's wrong?"

Namjoon stares at the small figure now kneeling in front of him. He can feel the warmth of the small hand on his face, cupping his cheek gently and the eyes of the angel glistening with a beautiful stare and his heart is racing when he realised how close their face that if he moves an inch, both of their lips will brush each other. Maybe he want that to happen right now.

"Ji...Jimin...."stutters him which he never thought he will let out the weak response but he can't control himself.

Jimin eyes on Namjoon that seems lost in his own thought and he felt worries sipping through his vein at the subtle. "Namjoon. What's wrong? Tell me, I'll help you..."