7; I Love Her

Unedited

Sunday. It was the day after the performance. Athena had been forced to stay over by a persistent Taehyung and Hoseok. They decided to watch a movie, but it proved to be useless, for they spent it talking to Athena. In the end, they were dog-piled in the living room, passed out after six full pizza boxes, and eight jumbo sprite bottles.

Athena was more or less the center of attention, seated in between Namjoon's legs, with his arms wrapped around her torso protectively. He was upright against the couch, on the floor, so they had both fallen asleep in that position. Tae had his head resting in her lap, his body curled against theirs, her fingers in his curled hair. Jungkook was leaning against Taehyung, using him as a rest, his head tilted back. Jin and Hoseok had taken the couch, the elder sleeping across it normally, and Hoseok with his head dangling off, the top resting on Namjoon's shoulder, his feet on the wall somehow. Jimin was in the same position as Namjoon, but against the shorter part of the L shaped couch, his legs tangling with Athena's. Yoongi was the only one who had decided that he wanted a decent place to sleep, so he'd retired to the bedroom early into the night.

Jin was the first to stir, unless you count Athena, who was pinned to the floor by so many people that it would be impossible to move on her own without waking someone up.

Jin yawned lightly. "Hey!" Athena hissed, upon hearing someone else stirr. He looked down and saw Athena totally surrounded by boys. "Jin, help me," she begged. His hand flew to his mouth, wanting to laugh at the face she was making. He came over, carefully placing his feet so he did step on a hand or lock of hair. He kneeled next to her, first untangling her and Jimin's legs, then taking Taehyung's leg and putting it on Namjoon's. Now, getting Namjoon to let go was more of a struggle. Everytime Jin tried to pry his hands away from Athena, he seemed to tighten his grip on her.

"Oh my god, let GO!" he whispered angrily. Finally, Namjoon's grip slack for a short moment, and Jin yanked Athena from his grip, lifting her into the air. She placed her feet in the small space of floor where she wouldn't be stepping on anyone. It was a tiny space so she clung to Jin's shirt at first to steady herself. The two then hopped around to get to the kitchen.

Athena let out a breath once she stepped into the kitchen, knowing that she wasn't going to step on anyone. Jin immediately opened the fridge, light spilling onto the floor.

"What's for breakfast?" she asked, standing by him, also peering into the refrigerator.

"Eggs, bacon, pancakes," Jin said, pulling an egg carton from the bottom shelf. The two gathered the ingredients, piling them on the counter.

"Oh my god, you have to make soooo much food in the morning. How on Earth do you do it?" Athena said, exasperated at the amount of flour he was pouring into the giant pancake batter bowl.

"It doesn't matter, because today, I have you to help me," Jin said, closing the bag of flour and placing it back in the cabinet. He scooted the bowl over for Athena to stir.

"Right," she said, stirring. She stared down at the bowl, while chatting with Jin. As odd as it was, Jin grew attached to the girl in just the span of a half an hour. More attached than he should be.

"Hey Jin, could you pass the plate?" she asked from the stove, where she was flipping the first round of pancakes. He nodded and opened the top shelf where the stacks of plates were located. Jin set them down by the stove so she could easily transfer the pancakes to them. He went back to his place on the stove, moving the bacon around, their elbows touching. Jin was sweating. The two of them heard footsteps. Athena looked up. Hoseok was standing there, his hair a mess, sticking out in several directions.

"Hola," he greeted cheerfully, sitting at the counter. He rested his head on his hands, smiling at them. Jin slip a plate in front of him and went back to plating the items. Hoseok immediately started to wolf down food.

"Jeez, slow down," Jin said, disgusted at the sight.

"I can't, I want to meet Eden before practice," he said, still stuffing himself with food. Athena smiled at how fondly he spoke of his girlfriend. "It's the only time of the week I get to see her."

Hoseok finished his food, hurriedly throwing on a mask, hat and sunglasses and running outside to his car. Not long after, Jungkook woke up, followed by Taehyung.

"Yaaaaah by stomach hurts," Jungkook whined. Jin frowned at him.

"Yeah, I bet. You wanna know why?" he asked, his voice full of sarcasm. "BECAUSE YOU ATE MY PIZZA! THE WHOLE DAMN BOX!" Athena laughed, remembering Jungkook wolfing down a whole pizza. Jin had not been amused, for that was supposed to be shared with the youngest. He stood up and started thwacking him with his adidas slides repeatedly, although nothing that could seriously injure him.

"I'm sorry hyung! I'm sorry!" Jungkook pleaded repeatedly, trying to protect himself from the oncoming hits.

"What is it when I'm angry?" Jin said, fuming. He paused the attack, pointing the slide at him accusingly, with narrowed eyes.

Jungkook sighed heavily, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry, worldwide handsome," he grumbled. Athena and Taehyung were dying in the corner of laughter together, leaning against the cabinets on the floor. Jin lowered his weapon and spun around, sipping his green juice box.

"So Athena, are you coming with us to practice?" Jin said, his manner completely changed from angry, to sugary sweet.

"I'd love to, but I've got a few projects to finish," she said, a bittersweet smile on her face. "Maybe next time."

Jin smiled at her. "Sure, next time," he told her cheerfully, although he was a little disappointed. As soon as Athena was no longer looking, he frowned. Seokjin was confused, why did his heart speed up when she brushed against him? Why did it hurt not being able to see her? Why did he even want to see her?

Jin walked into the living room and saw Namjoon with his arms around her waist. His chest tightened, and he looked down. Realization came over his face. Jin put a hand over his mouth and he sped-walked to Hoseok's room, because he didn't want to want to wake Yoongi, shutting the door behind him. He slipped down the wall, eyes wide and full of tears.

"Oh my god... I love her."