13; A Brotherly Love

Unedited

 "He prom-hic-ised. He-hic-said he-hic-loved me," she sobbed, gripping Jin's sweater tightly, burying her face in it. He held her tightly, trying to calm her down. "He lied! He lied to me!"

It hurt Seokjin to see her like this, and his blood boiled thinking about Namjoon. "I know he did, I know," he cooed, rocking her back and forth gently. Her chest heaved, and it hurt now that she had been crying for a full twenty minutes. Silently, he checked his watch. He was supposed to be at a meeting in twenty, but it could wait if it meant Namjoon got his ass kicked.

"He told me he would give me the world, that he wanted to make everything perfect for me, even though all I wanted was him," she said quietly, her sobs quieter, but no less painful for Jin. She stared at nothing, and she was muttering under her breath like a mental patient.

"He loved you, I'm sure of it," he said softly. She had fallen asleep, her face sticky and swollen from tears. Jin lifted her up, setting her on her bed, pulling her duvet up to her chin. He watched her sleeping face, still red from crying. "We'll fix you, I promise."

Seokjin kissed her forehead, standing up, and pulling his jacket around his shoulders and walking out, making sure to lock the door behind him. He hailed a cab to the hotel, glaring determinedly at the car seat. His frown only deepened when he pulled into the dorm half an hour later.

Jin sped walked to the dorms, throwing open the huge dorm room and storming over to the corner where Namjoon was sitting with his head in his hands. V and Jimin weren't there, but Yoongi and Jungkook were there, along with Hoseok. Seokjin fumed past them a murderous look in his eyes. Upon hearing his hyungs footsteps, Namjoon's head snapped up, fear in his eyes.

"Jin-" he pleaded, his voice weak, and his eyes nearly in tears. Seokjin didn't listen and grabbed the leader by the collar and shoved him into the wall forcefully.

"Hyung!" Jungkook screeched, standing up. Jin curled his hand into a fist and slamming it into his jaw. Hoseok went to pry him off Namjoon, but Yoongi stopped his after seeing the tears in Jin's eyes. Seokjin got a few more good punches.

"Namjoon. I hope you know you screwed up," he growled, his voice heavy. "I've seen people cry, I've seen them lost, I've seen them snap, but I've never in my life seen someone as broken as my little girl does right now. You ruined her!" Jin was hysterical now, practically spitting words onto Namjoon. "To think I was going to let myself lose to you, because I thought... I thought you would be good to her. But you just broke her, like you break everything! She's completely broken."

He let go of Namjoon's shirt, weak. He was crying as well, and he took a step back. Jin looked at Namjoon, who had a glazed look on his face, his eyes not seeing, like there was nothing left to look at.

"You aren't even listening!" he screamed, his sobs breaking through. Jin threw himself at the younger one, sending them to the floor and started punching him repeatedly. Namjoon didn't refuse this, and accepted the punches as they came. Jin didn't stop, not for a long time. Not after his knuckles were coated in blood, not after Namjoon started hacking, sending blood from his lips splattering on the ground, not after Jungkook tried to pull him off. Finally, he was exhausted, so he just sat back, leaning against the wall weakly.

"I'm sorry brother," Namjoon said quietly. Jin had his eyes closed, lips pursed.

"You're staying in the Asylum," Seokjin said quietly, too exhausted to yell at him, voice too raw from screaming to raise it. Namjoon was quiet. You see, the asylum wasn't a place, but a room. It was supposed to be a bedroom in the dorm, but they slept slept in pairs, with connecting rooms to the rest of them. So, that room mostly stayed empty. It was used for punishments, usually, meant to be complete isolation for whoever stayed in the room. This would be Namjoon's first time spending a night in there.

Sitting there alone in the Asylum, Namjoon realized why Jungkook hated it so much. It was completely devoid of thing to keep busy, forcing him to think. Just the thought of her made his heart ache, and his eyes sting. He really messed up. Namjoon didn't feel anything. There was no sorrow, just a dull pain where his heart should've been.