10; Expensive Girl

Unedited

A/N Trololol I can't keep a regular updating schedule. It gets a 'lil weird here so strap yourselves in, grab your holy water, and be prepared for drunk JoonJoon

It was friday, and the boys had the next day off. And to them, that could only mean one thing. Clubbing. Maybe a little drinking and dirty dancing as well.

Hoseok brought Eden, Yoongi brought Serenity, and Jimin with Sage. As for Taehyung, they brought his friend Penny. Jin was alone, focused on making sure the boys don't get piss-drunk, and maybe watching Athena from afar, although he wasn't going to tell anyone that.

Jin was trying, trying with every fiber of his being to let go of her. But she was making it hard, asking him to lunch with Namjoon and her, or maybe just her alone. Jin knew she only saw his as a brother, but it was painful. He knew the night would be a struggle as soon as he saw her. Who could blame him, she looked like an angel.

Her red dress with a short flared skirt clung to her skin, with triangular cut-outs in her sides. It was off-the-shoulder, showcasing her flawless collarbones. Jin gulped, chest tightening, and Namjoon smirked, going to her, while the older one stayed behind, ignored by the two. Yoongi pat his back, seeing his struggle.

"Hey, baby," Namjoon said, pecking her nose. She blushed and smiled at him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, Joon," she said softly, her face pink. Athena couldn't see, but Namjoon's face was red, just as shy as she was.

"Should we go?" Hoseok asked, hand-in-hand with Eden. They nodded and headed into the nightclub.

It was dark, with bright neon laser-lights cutting into the air like knives, the shiny floor vibrating due to the electronic beats. Sweaty bodies swayed to the music. Athena had to admit, it wasn't her kind of place, but Namjoon was there, and she felt safer knowing that. She'd been to this club before, but never during friday's rush hour. It was nice, actually, with a quieter second floor, and a balcony. The bartender, Ming, had great advice.

Not and hour and a half hours in, Namjoon was drunk. He had somehow gotten the DJ to let him sing in the span of two minutes when Athena went to get a drink. When she came back, he was gone.

"Namjoon?" she called, looking around. "Oh god, Namjoon where the hell are you?!" she asked herself, biting her nail. Jin came over, seeing her distressed.

"Where is her?" he asked, looking for him as well. She shrugged. Then, they hear the light pitch of a microphone. The music stopped. The two of them looked at the stage.

Namjoon was standing there, mic in his hand. "How ya'll doin' tonight?" he asked the crowd. They screamed at him, cheering. Athena pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Oh god..." Jin muttered.

"Yeah, yeah," he said, smiling at the crowd, waving at them. "So, I know you've been enjoying this music, but Imma sing somethin' for ya'll. This is for my Expensive Girl." Namjoon looked at her, adjusting the mic.

"Noooo," Jin hissed, shutting his eyes. Athena looked at him, confused. Music began to play.

"Jin what's this?" she asked, not understanding. Jin just looked away as he began to sing. The first few lines were fine, so she didn't see the problem.

"The time it takes to fall for you takes 3 seconds," he sang. Athena frowned.

"We should probably-" she began during the pause between verses. She stopped when she heard the next few lines. Athena's skin paled.