Chapter 24

Your POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned as I tried to sit up, but it only made my headache worse. I quickly laid back down as I heard voices on the other side of the door,

"Who is going to watch over Y/N while we deal with Qrow?" I heard Cinder ask

"I say we leave Velvet, Blake, and Sienna with her. Their in heat anyway.." I heard Coco say, and I'm pretty sure she has a smirk on her face right now

"Anyway we should check in on her before we go after him. The door opened and there stood Cinder and Coco. 

"You're awake!" Cinder walked over to me before sitting down beside me

"Yeah I am. Although can you tell me what happened? I can't seem to remember.."

"From what Winter and Penny said was that you got drunk with Qrow and then got high on cat nip. When Winter tried to calm you down you ran into a light pole twice, resulting that bruise on your nose." Coco pointed to the bridge of my nose

My ears flattened against my head as I tried to remember. Both girls looked at me and Cinder quickly placed my head on her lap,

"Hey don't stress yourself by trying to remember. It will only make your hangover worse." Cinder ran her hand through my hair

It calmed me a bit before I started to relax,

"Hey what are you going to do to Qrow, I kinda heard you guys through the door.."

"Don't worry about it.." Cinder and Coco smiled, but I didn't trust those smiles

"Okay..." I looked at them suspicous

"Anyway I think its time for us to meet up with the others. Blake, Velvet, and Sienna will take care of you while the others and I deal with...some business." Coco stood with Cinder right behind her

I nodded and Coco blew me a kiss before she closed the door. Wait...didn't they say something about Velvet, Blake, and Sienna?..oh shit. They said they were in heat! My eyes widened as I heard multiple footsteps coming towards the room. I quickly shot up and I looked around the room in panic. The door wasn't an option, but the window is. I quickly ran to the window and opened it just as the door slammed open. Half of my body was already out the window before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist,

"Where do you think you're going Y/N?~"

I was pulled back into the room by Sienna, whom quickly placed me down on the bed. Blake and Velvet joined her and sat next to me on the bed. I could smell the arousal in the air, signalling to me that indeed all three girls were in heat. I gulped nervously as Velvet and Blake began to rub their hands up and down my arms, while Sienna started to rub my sides,

"How about you help us out Y/N?~" I could tell Velvet was going to loose it any second. I was almost too afraid to ask 

"W-With what?"

"Oh don't play dumb." Sienna kissed me lustfully, making my eyes widen 

She was quickly pushed off by Blake and she smashed our lips together. Blake's tongue quickly made its way into my mouth. We fought for dominance until Blake was pushed off by Velvet. Before Velvet could kiss me I flipped us over and I roughly kissed her. Velvet wrapped her legs around me which caused me to gasp in surprise. Velvet immediately moved her tongue into my mouth as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me closer deepening the kiss as I felt Sienna and Blake rubbing against my sides. Velvet and I pulled away for air with a thin trail of saliva connecting our lips. 

I decided to help the girls with their heat before I go and save Qrow. I quickly started to take off my jacket, and Blake along with Sienna were happy to take it off. They quickly threw it to the side before forcing me on my back. All three girls quickly pounced on me, kissing my neck and face. Sienna quickly removed my shirt, leaving me vulnerable to the three girls. The girls quickly removed theirs, leaving my face a blushing mess. They quickly kissed my chest and Sienna tried to remove my bra, only for me to flip us over. I growled at her and quickly attacked her chest with kisses. I removed her bra and quickly kissed her chest. She moaned softly making Velvet and Blake jealous as they tackled me once again. Velvet quickly removed my bra as Blake attacked my chest. I moaned as she took one of my buds into her mouth. Velvet took my other bud into her mouth as Sienna began to remove my pants.

I tried to get up but the girls weren't having it. Sienna pulled my pants off leaving me in my F/C  panties. I blushed as Sienna quickly removed my panties and she stared at my core, making me blush. I went to cover my core, only for Blake to grab my hands,

"No." She growled kissing me lustfully 

I gasped in the kiss as Sienna thrusted her tongue inside of me. Blake pulled away, and quickly stripped herself. She looked at me with lustful eyes as she sat on my face. I already knew what she wanted and I quickly thrusted my tongue inside her. She moaned softly as she squeezed her thighs together from the pleasure. Velvet, whom was now naked, grabbed my hand and placed it against her dripping wet core. I quickly shove two fingers into her making her gasp. Sienna thrusted her tongue faster making me moan, which vibrated Blake's walls. Blake began to ride my face as I thrusted my tongue faster into her. My tongue hit something spongy in her which made her moan louder. I assumed that was her g spot and I thrusted my tongue into that spot faster and faster. Blake moaned loudly and I felt her walls tighten around my tongue. Seconds later she came all over my face with a loud moan. I licked up her fluids before she collapsed beside me. 

I focused on Velvet, and I thrusted my fingers at a faster pace. I added two more fingers which caused Velvet to moan loudly. She held my hand and pushed my fingers into her further as her moans were more frequent. I growled and thrusted faster into her which caused her to collapse onto her stomach. She began to pant as I thrusted faster and faster. She looked up at me with half lidded eyes filled with lust. After a few more minutes of thrusting her face turned into one of pleasure has she let out a loud moan. Her walls squeezed around my fingers and she came hard. Her fluids went all over my fingers and spilled onto the bed. Velvet panted as I pulled my fingers out of her. I licked them clean before focusing on Sienna. Although it seemed like she was entirely focused on me as she ate me out. I moaned and grabbed her head, pushing her deeper. She complied and pushed her tongue deeper. I moaned loudly as she hit my g-spot and I saw her smirk as she thrusted her tongue harder into that spot. I started to see stars as I felt the knot in my stomach tighten. I moaned out her name as I came all over her face.

I panted as she licked up all of my cum. I laid my head back as Sienna sat up,

"Were not done Y/N."

I looked at her as she spread my legs apart. She placed her lower lips onto mine and I felt a huge wave of pleasure hit me. Sienna moaned loudly before she slowly started to thrust her hips. She panted as she went faster and faster. I bit my lip to hold in my moans as she began to thrust at inhuman rates. Her moans got louder and louder with every thrust. 

"Y/N!!!" She screamed as we both came 

She panted as she fell on me. I caught my breath before I softly moved her off of me. Velvet and Blake were already asleep as I placed Sienna next to Blake. I softly kissed her forehead as I stood up. I quickly got dressed before I headed towards the door. I would've stayed, but I have a feeling that I need to help Qrow.