Chapter X

Chapter X

My eyes flashed open and I sat straight up, gasping.

Where am I? I looked around and saw a small white room. Everything was white and smelled strongly of Lysol. Why am I in a hospital? I looked down and saw I was covered in tubes. I started ripping them out, panicking.

Suddenly the door burst open and I was shoved onto the bed roughly. People poured into the room and I started struggling.

"Get off of me!" My voice came out shaking and scratchy. "Help!" I screeched. "Cayden, help!" I shook my body to try and get all the nurses and doctors off of me.

I saw a woman's face fill up my view and felt a sharp pain on my arm, and then my world faded into blackness.

Cayden's P.O.V.

"Cayden, help!" I heard someone screech from the other side of the hospital. Lily. 

I started sprinting in the direction of the voice. Of course, the one time I leave her room to get food she wakes up.

Within minutes I was standing outside of her door and rushed inside to see someone sticking a needle in her arm and her body go limp. I went to the doctor.

"You fucking sedated her?" I growled.

"She was struggling and we couldn't calm her down, we had to." I growled at him and he rushed on. "She will be awake in the next hour, you need to stay to calm her down when she wakes up." I agreed and he walked away.

I heard him whisper something to another nurse. "This isn't possible..." I didn't listen to what else he said, I just walked to Lily's bedside.

"Leave!" I growled to the nurses and doctors. They rushed out of the room.

I pulled a chair next to her bed and sat down, resting my head on her hand. I sat and waited for her to wake up.

Lily's P.O.V.

I rolled over to my right and sighed. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking to focus and I was greeted with...Cayden?

"Cayden?" I asked, coughing. My voice came out rough and husky-sounding. 

His head quickly lifted off of my hands and his eyes met mine, unfocused. He looked exhausted.

His eyes focused on my face and his face broke out into a grin. He leaned over me, arms wrapping around me and his cheek resting on my stomach. I laughed and closed my eyes, falling back to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: A cute ending! I normally end chapters dramatically, and almost always start them with "I woke up...," so I'm going to try to stop that. Read! Vote! Comment! Whatever! I sound really desperate saying that, but I'll go for it anyways. I leave for camp tomorrow, but it's a photography camp so I can take my computer but I might not even have enough time to update, but I'll try. Bye!