Chapter XXI

Chapter XXI

"Oh my gosh! Stop it! Get off of me!" I choked out, thrusting my hands outwards to push the person off of me. They were relentless and, no matter how much I fought back, they wouldn't stop.

I let out a squeal, a choke, and all of the strange noises you could possibly think of. I was gasping and finally, when the attack ceased for a second, I took my chance to grab the person on me and stand up.

"Hey!" Tom said, pouting. "That isn't fair!"

His emerald green eyes seemed to peer into my very soul.

"Maybe, to even it out, I should tickle you now," I told the little boy, giving him an evil smile and reaching my arm towards his stomach.

He squealed and leaped out of my arms and sprinted around the house. "I'm going to get you!" I called out, chasing after him and grinning. I followed him into the kitchen and narrowly avoided knocking over someone carrying a stack of plates. I shouted out an apology but didn't even look back before speeding outside and lifting up Tom when I caught up to him.

I didn't hesitate to lightly put him on the vibrantly green grass and starting tickling him. His neck, stomach and feet could not hide from me.

He giggled and squealed as I tickled him continuously.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I heard a voice call out. '

I stopped tickling to look over and saw Caden giving me a suspicious look.

"He started it!" I said, pointing at Tom. I looked over and saw that I was pointing at air. I turned and saw him sprinting back into the house like a cheetah.

I sighed, knowing he had too much of a headstart for me to possibly be able to catch up to him.

"Do you want kids?" Caden asked suddenly. I was surprised; I wasn't expecting him to ask.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'd love kids," I told him, biting my lip.

"Ok, good, me too," he responded, smiling. I grinned back at him. I was a little worried that he'd say no. I adored kids, and always took care of them in my old pack.

I smiled and stood up, walked to him and kissed him. He has the most perfect lips.

He kissed back, putting his hand against my back and pulling me closer. This quickly turned into a makeout session.

I gripped his face in my hands. He moved his hands to my thighs and lifted my legs around his waist. I didn't let this break the kiss and kept on continuing, moving my hands over to his hair and tugging on it.

I felt harsh wind and opened my eyes. Suddenly, we were in the forest. My back was pressed firmly against a tree and I stopped kissing out of shock for a few seconds. Then I regained myself and closed my eyes and kissed him back again.

This went on for minutes until I felt his lips leave mine and start peppering kissed down and around my neck. I left out a moan as his lips brushed the connection point of my neck and shoulder. I felt his teeth graze that area.

"Are you ready?" Caden asked, to which I responded by nodding my head and shoving him closer to me.

His teeth touched me again, and then I felt them puncture through my neck.

2000 reads! WhAt ThE fRicK??