1

I just walked into my new school in Daegu, South Korea. I use to live in Gwanju, but my dad got a better job offer here.

        I was excitied to meet new people and make new friends. For me, this usually wasn't a problem, because everyone always warmed up to my craziness.

        I happily greeted fellow students around me as I passed through the hallway. Each student sending a smile back in return.

      I felt like I already belonged as I made my way into my first class. "Hello, you must be Jeon Hoseok." The teacher said standing up and shaking my hand. I just nodded and smiled, then turned towards the class.

      " Everyone, this is Jeon Hoseok and he will be joining us for the rest of senior year." The teacher said, while the students just smiled at me, well except for one.

      It was a rather small boy sitting in the back of the classroom alone. I tilted my head looking at him. His eyes connect with mine. He rolled them, then casted his eyes down to his desk.

     I frowned as I continued to look at him. No one has ever given me such a negative reaction before and it wasn't a great feeling.

     " You may sit anywhere you like." The teacher said smiling. I nodded and I made my way to the back of the classroom. Right as I was going to sit next to the boy who wasn't so fond of me yet, someone tugged on my sleeve.

      " Are you crazy?" The boy asked causing me to scrunch my eyebrows together. He sighed looking back at the boy, then back to me.

      " That boy back there is named Min Yoongi. He doesn't like anyone." The boy whispered and I looked back at the boy and sighed.

       " Well I want to make him like me." I said and proceeded to the seat next to the boy named Yoongi.

       He notcied I took the seat next to him and just glared at me. I made sure to not look like I was looking at him and made it seem like I was paying attention to the teacher.

     " There are so many other spots, so why did you have to sit here." Yoongi asked and I felt almost embarrased. " I just thought maybe we could be friends." I said, a smile spreading across my face.

      " That's never going to happen." He said coldy, my smile instantly dropping as he turned his head back up to the front.

     I sighed resting my head in my hands. I just couldn't understand why he doesn't like me.

      The boy that warned me before turned around. " I told you this would happen." He said and I rolled my eyes. " I just wanted to have some hope." I said and the boy shook his head.

      "Yoongi doesn't talk to anybody, so its not just you. By the way, I'm Jimin. he said flashing me a smile. "Hoseok" I said causing him to smile and turn forward and pay attention.

      Everything is going good so far, besides the fact that Yoongi wouldn't even give me a chance, but little does he know that I'm not going to give up on him that easy.