4

I could see the unamused look on Yoongi's face as I approached him. I felt my mood falter knowing that Yoongi would rather not be near me.

       " So, where do you want to do this?" Yoongi asked looking anywhere but me. "Would you want to just go to your house?" I asked and I saw Yoongi's eyes widen as he bit his lip. 

      "I guess thats ok." He said and started walking in the direction of his house. "Alright" I said quickly following behind Yoongi.

       " Just stay by me." Yoongi said grabbing onto my wrist as we entered his house. I blushed at the contact, but it didn't even faze Yoongi.

         We walked in slowly and Yoongi reminded me to stay quiet. " You worthless hoe, were you cheating on me again?" I heard a man hell, then a loud smack came afterwards.

        I looked from where we were standing on the stairs and saw Yoongi's parents fighting in the living room. Yoongi had a unreadable expression on his face as he looked down at his parents.

        " I can't believe that I married a cheating whore." Yoongi's dad shouted and his wife stood in front of him with a tight red dress on. " Well you don't give me attention! What about your assistent? I'm sure your cheating on me with her!" She yelled pushing against his chest.

        I felt a harsh tug on my wrist as I looked up at Yoongi who had tears threatning to spill. I willingly followed him to what I assumed to be his room.

         He sat down on the bed and I could tell that he was deep in thought. " Are you ok Yoongi?" I asked and his head turned harshly and he was looking right at me.

         " Hoseok, don't even dare bring up what you just saw." Yoongi said his voice shaky, because of all the emotions he was feeling.

          I nodded sitting next to him and wrapped my arms around him. He resisted at first, but then finally gave in and pushed himself further into my chest.

             We didn't even do homework like we planned, because I knew that was the last thing on Yoongi's mind right now.