Chapter 15

"Will you come home, Nana? Back to Foosha Village?"

Nana's eyes widened and watered at those words. "G-garp I...." Nana jolted back in shock when Mihawk slammed the receiver up. Hanging up on Garp. Nana felt fury run in her blood as she stood up and slammed her hands onto the table. "What the hell are you doing, bastard?!"

"You were going to agree. I saw it in your eyes." Mihawk frowned at the tempered woman. "You were going to leave this island. You were going to leave me." Mihawk stormed out of the room when she didn't reply and slammed the door behind him.

Nana flinched and felt guilt flood through her. She didn't think of the man that actively sought out her company when memories of the past were offered to her. Nana dialled the denden mushi again and waited for Garp to pick back up. Her chest beating furiously with each ring.

"Nana? Is everything okay?" Garp's voice wafted through.

Hearing his voice made Nana cry out, "I'm sorry, Garp." Nana covered her eyes as tears streamed down her face. "Even though I want to come back to Foosha Village, I can't. I want to return to you!" Nana yelled, "B-but..."

"Nana," Garp called gently, never enjoying hearing the hot-headed woman cry. "This person you're with, do you perhaps have intimate feelings for them?"

Nana swallowed thickly and nodded through her sobs. "I'm sorry, Garp."

Garp laughed happily, "Oi oi don't apologise. I never thought I'd be alive when you finally found them." Garp released a long breath and whispered, "I'm happy. Don't let your loyalty to me get in your way, Nana, and remember you're always welcomed to Foosha Village. Even for a visit. Make sure you bring them with you so I can have a chat with them."

"G-garp!" Nana sniffled and held the snail up to her face, "Daisuke!"

"Daisuke, Nana." Garp replied, "Go and fix my mess." He chuckled and hung up the denden mushi.

Nana bolted out of the room and sensed around for Mihawk's presence. Nana ran through the halls and ran outside to where she felt his angry presence. "Mihawk!" Nana yelled out his name as she saw the man stomping on wood. Nana didn't falter when his furious gaze landed on her and pushed off towards him. "Mihawk!" Nana called out again angrily.

Mihawk saw that she wasn't going to stop and prepared his weight for her impact.

Nana latched onto the man and quickly bit down hard on the space between man's shoulder and neck. Sinking her fangs deep into his sink.

"Gah!" Mihawk groaned in shock, losing his footing and fell on his back with Nana still latching onto him.

Nana pulled back and looked at her work happily, licking the blood off her lips before licking the bleeding wound she caused on Mihawk. She didn't feel the bloodlust consume her and knew it was already working.

Mihawk froze, unsure about what happened and gripped Nana's thighs tightly. His neck throbbed where she bit him and felt the rage leave him as something pleasant settled deep into his soul and gasped. "W-what did you do?" He stuttered in surprise. Being caught completely off guard by the woman.

Nana pulled back and saw the wound heal over though her mark still stayed. "There! Now you'll never doubt me leaving you again." She said and ran her finger over the fresh mark, feeling him shudder under her. "You're all mine now," Nana whispered and grabbed Mihawk by his collar. Pulling him up to her face and said with a chill. "Don't think you can get rid of me easily, shichibukai-sama~. I'll hunt you down when you walk away from me."