Chapter 16

2 years later:

"I told you that you didn't need to come!" Nana whined as she waddled through the busy streets. Pushing those in her way to the side viciously as she heaved, "Where the hell are they?!"

"Ah ah ah please come down, Nana-chan." Perona floated before the woman and held her hands up, trying to placate the woman. "The doctor said not to get so worked up. You'll end up hurting yourself." Perona looked around and groaned, "Where the heck did that dumb swordsman go?"

"Outta ma way, Perona." Nana huffed and shoved the girl to the side. Pausing in her set as a giant tiger blocked her path. "Pumpkin! Move, I'm on a mission and if I miss him imma beat you up!"

Pumpkin towered over the redheaded woman and breathed heavily over her face. Blowing back her tied up hair, "Nana, you need to calm down. Let me give you a ride and we can find him together."

Nana felt her brow twitch before breaking down in tears. Sitting down on the sidewalk and held her hands to her face, "Why is everyone trying to stop me? I just want to see him~" She wailed, causing Perona and Pumpkin to step back in shock at her sudden mood swing.

"Mihawk-san! Please do something!" Pumpkin looked over at the approaching man desperately.

Mihawk sighed as he placed his hand on Nana's thick hair. "If you continue like this I'll take you home and you'll never leave my island again." He ignored her teary-eyed glare and held a hand for her to grab. "They haven't left yet. Come, I've seen where their ship is and we can head there." Pulling the woman to her feet and wrapped an arm around her waist. Mostly to keep her from running off like before in excitement and causing a ruckus. "If you rampage again, I'll call doctor Riku." He whispered in her ear and felt her stiffen in his arm.

"You wouldn't," Nana whispered in disbelief as Mihawk picked her up in his arms. "That man should have his license revoked."

Mihawk jumped on the back of the fully grown Pumpkin as Perona sat on his head. He placed the excited woman down in his lap as he placed his hand on her round belly. "I would if it means keeping you and our children safe." Rubbing her swollen belly gently as he placed a gentle kiss on the side of her head.

"Oh sorry," Nana muttered in embarrassment as she placed her hand on Mihawk's hand. Their matching wedding bands sparkling under the sun's rays. "I just want to see him before he sets off on his adventure."

"I know," Mihawk replied and looked ahead as they were reaching their destination. "It's been two years, I wonder how he's grown."

"Ah! The damn swordsman found his way!" Perona pointed as she spotted the green-haired swordsman on the ship. "Nana-chan, we're here!" She called back to the pregnant woman. "So, Mihawk-san, you'll have to let her go." Perona scolded as the swordsman's grip tightened around his wife.

Nana laughed and slipped out off Mihawk's grip easily, sliding off Pumpkin and ran to the edge of the archipelago. Her eyes widened at the sight of Luffy running around his ship as they set sail. Nana felt tears gather in her eyes as his grin shone brightly in her eyes and took a deep breath in, "LUFFY!!" Nana shouted out happily and caught his shock expression.

Luffy ran to the edge of his ship with a wide grin, "MAMA!" He called out with matching tears in his eyes, "YOU'VE GOTTEN FAT!!!"

"OI!" Zoro smacked the back of Luffy's head in annoyance. "She isn't fat you idiot! She's pregnant with your siblings."

"OH MAMA!" Luffy cried hard at the information and waved his arms around vigorously.

Nana waved back just as hard, "LUFFY!" she cried out loudly and felt Mihawk's hold around her waist, keeping her from falling into the sea. "I'M SORRY I COULDN'T PROTECT YOU, ACE AND SABO BUT-" She shouted at the top of her lungs, hot tears falling down her cheeks as they sailed further from her. "THANK YOU FOR LIVING, LUFFY!" Nana leaned forward, one hand on her heart as she poured her heart out to her boy, "I'LL WATCH YOU, LUFFY! TO BE THE PIRATE KING!"

Luffy bit down on his lower lip as tears ran heavily down his cheeks. He ignored Sanji and Zoro holding him back as he placed a foot on the railing and his fists in the air. "MAMA! I'LL NEVER BE DEFEATED AGAIN! I SWEAR ON IT!"

Nana let her knees give out as she watched her boy sink into the sea. Moving on in his adventures and looked up to her husband with a small gentle smile, "Thank you anata."

"Let's go home, love." Mihawk picked her up gently and jumped back up on Pumpkin. Perona guarding their backs as they headed back to their home.

Luffy slammed his fist into the ground as tears still stained his cheeks. "Mama~"

"Luffy, why are you still crying?" Nami asked as the young man had been crying for the past half hour.

"I'll never call him papa." Luffy sniffled and wiped at his eyes.

"Oi what a dumb reason to cry over!" Ussop slapped the back of Luffy's head. "That's the world's strongest swordsman your mama has married. Zoro! Why aren't you upset about it?"

Zoro sat beside Luffy and patted his back in sympathy, "Mama is waiting for the day I take him down and has been harassing Mihawk for the past 2 years about it." Zoro rubbed his chin in thought and shared with Luffy, "Their wedding was beautiful though. Shanks walked Mama down the aisle and had a big banquet."

"You were at his wedding!" Nami called out in disbelief before rubbing her oncoming headache. "But Luffy, shouldn't you be happy that your kaa-chan is happy and is having children."

Luffy pushed his lower lip out and looked away from Nami, "I still won't call him papa. Zoro is going to defeat him so it'll be awkward to cheer for both Zoro and papa."

Zoro barked out in laughter and patted Luffy's back. "Mama said she'll cheer for me." The two of them laughed joyously together.

"Oi you're even calling her mama." Sanji muttered as he handed out drinks.

Ussop shook his head at the laughing duo. "Luffy's going to start calling him papa anyway. He's already doing it."

"Zoro," Robin called out as she walked down the deck, "I don't mean to be rude but Nana seems like the opposite of what a man like Mihawk would want in a woman."

Zoro just shrugged, "Who knows, mama is a handful for Mihawk and keeps him on his toes. Mihawk once said that mama was every man's fantasy woman." Looking indifferent as Luffy shook his head, not understanding.

"Fantasy woman?" Sanji paused as a red stain crossed his cheeks, "Y-you mean n-n-nine t-t-tails and fox e-e-ears..." Sanji thought before thrown back by his nose bleeds. "Sexy Mama!" He shouted as he struggled against the bubble with hearts in his eyes.

Nana hummed as she looked up to the vein that appeared on her husband's forehead. "What's wrong?"

Mihawk clenched his fists as his sharp gaze looked across the sea. Rubbing his thumb over her swollen middle as she moved closer in his lap. "I need to cut a perverted man soon."