six

The next morning, Talia woke up with a pounding headache.

"Ugh," she muttered, rubbing circles in her temples as she sat up straight.

She looked around the room and noticed that it was Noah's. She also noticed that she wasn't wearing her cute little crop top, but rather one of Noah's shirts. A little bit uneasy, she checked the bottom half of her body to find a pair of baggy shorts on her as well.

"Shit!" she cursed, realizing that she did not come home at all and probably had a thousand missed calls from her parents.

She frantically patted down the bed in order to find her phone. Noah then walked through the door in nothing but a towel, showing off his beautiful abs that every girl yearned to see.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, princess," he smirked, walking over to his drawers.

The name sent butterflies in her stomach but she played it cool.

"Did we?" she trailed off, her voice strained and afraid to hear the answer.

"Nope," he replied nonchalantly. "You wanted to, but you were drunk and I didn't want to take advantage of you."

"Thanks," she sighed in relief. This was short-lived; the thought of her mom and dad popped into her head. "My parents are going to actually kill me. Speak at my funeral, please."

He pulled a shirt over his head and answered, "Don't worry about it. After you fell asleep, I called your dad and said that you were staying the night."

"You told him I drank?"

"I just said that you crashed and I didn't want to wake you. He trusts me, so it's fine."

Talia thanked God for the fact that Noah was in such a good standing with her parents. If her father knew that she drank, she'd be put on house arrest.

"What did I do last night?"

"Strip on the pool table."

"No!" she shouted in frustration, dragging her hands down her face. "No, no, no!"

"I covered you up before you could take off your skirt," he said with a disappointed tone, sitting next to her on the bed. "Now you know why I didn't want you to drink?"

Talia nodded. "Never again."

"The boys basically instigated the whole thing. They were telling you take off your clothes."

"Oh my God, they saw me in my bra! They probably recorded it all!"

"I went downstairs and told them to delete anything that had you in it. If I saw it on their Snapchats still, I threatened them."

"You couldn't have done that without the violence?"

"Excuse me, they posted pictures of you half naked," he deadpanned.

Talia nodded in agreement.

"Thank you. I love you."

"Always," Noah quipped, his lips turning up into a smile. "I'll get you some more water and other hangover cures."

He intended for her to remain in bed and he'd just make her breakfast, but she got up and followed him. He refused, but she was very persistent and nearly pushed him down the stairs.

They spent the morning cooking french toast while dancing and singing around the kitchen. Throwback songs seemed to be the theme and they happily belted out every lyric to every song.

Their rendition of We Belong Together by Mariah Carey woke up Lee, but he enjoyed every minute of it and posted it on his Snapchat.

>>

liked by tuppenator, leeflynn, ellebell, and 564 others

nflynn: hey sleepyhead 😂
[tagged: nataliugh]

view all comments

nataliugh: stop ur so mean to me :( delete

nflynn: nataliugh can you stop you look fine

jackattack: she's looking more than fine, damn babe 😍

nflynn: jackattack do i need to remind you about what happened on the first day of school?

omiag: she's so pretty!! i love her

ellebell: even after a night of partying she's flawless.... i hate her

nataliugh: ellebell aw i love u sweetie 🤪

nflynn: nataliugh she gets an "i love you" but i get a slap on the chest for saying you look fine???

leeflynn: nataliugh dude i heard that slap from the other end of the hall

thatboievan: is that your shirt? lmao

nflynn: thatboievan yeah because you assholes took hers

nataliugh: thatboievan and why would i wear a crop top to sleep? that's uncomfortable, pea brain

thatboievan: nataliugh i liked that view though 😉

nflynn: thatboievan if you know what's good for you, you'd shut your ass up

nataliugh: noah flynn.

nflynn: nataliugh okay okay.

---

ok my faceclaim for talia is kassandra (aka the girlfriend of the guy geoff who posts his gf on instagram. she's pretty as hell i think i'm in love with her too.)

vote and comment, love yall!!