twenty

imessage with talia ❤️

Saturday 2:43 PM

noah 😤💘
we haven't talked in a while.

i hate it because you're my best friend and we've never fought this badly before.

i didn't think that you'd be so good at ignoring me.
i guess i need you more than you need me.
message undelivered [ ! ]

Sunday 11:23 PM

noah 😤💘
it's sunday.

you always come over on sunday.

my parents asked why you weren't here, and for the millionth time, i've told them that you've been busy.

they know something's up, i just don't have the heart to tell them.
message undelivered [ ! ]

Monday 7:12 AM

noah 😤💘
it's been weird not having to pick you up.

i can sleep in a little longer, but my body's been so used to waking up early for you.

sometimes, if i'm not paying attention, i end up driving to your house.

it kinda sucks.
message undelivered [ ! ]

Monday 10:51 PM

noah 😤💘
i bet you're glad that our teachers put us on opposite ends of the class.

you didn't have to look at me or talk to me.

you walk out of class when the bell rings and you don't wait for me anymore to walk to the cafeteria for lunch.

i have to sit with my teammates, and you know how much i hate sitting with them.

it's a good thing that they're stupid because they don't notice that we aren't around each other anymore. that means that they won't try to get with you.

i can't believe that i'm actually grateful for their dumbasses.
message undelivered [ ! ]

Tuesday 3:48 PM

noah 😤💘
it was another day of you ignoring me at school.

i hate how you know me like the back of your hand because you know exactly where i'll be and you'll completely avoid that area of the school.

people have been starting to notice.

i try not to feed into their gossip. i just say that you've got a lot going on.

but it's so hard, talia. i just want to talk to someone about it.

i know i messed up, but it was for the right reasons.
message undelivered [ ! ]