ten

imessage with noah 😤💘

noah 😤💘
hey there's a beach party tonight
and like always, we are invited

talia ❤️
omg thanks for telling me in advance, dumbass
my dad won't let me go out

noah 😤💘
nonsense, he loves me

talia ❤️
no he doesn't

noah 😤💘
wanna bet?

talia ❤️
sure
loser buys food the next time we go out

noah 😤💘
okay go ask your dad

talia ❤️
omg
fuck you
he said yes

noah 😤💘
okay but why are you saying fuck you
BY BRINGING UP MY NAME, YOUR DAD GRANTED YOU A NIGHT OUT

talia ❤️
FUCK OFF MAN
I'LL BE READY IN 30

noah 😤💘
can't wait my bestest friend foreverrrrr
love u lots 😘

talia ❤️
ew
but i love you too ☺️💞

>>

"Talia! Noah's outside!" her dad shouted from downstairs.

The girl quickly ran down and patted her father on the shoulder, saying, "Bye dad! Love you!"

Though she was already out of the door, her father still attempted to tell her to be back before it got too late.

"Why do you have your car all of a sudden?" Talia asked Noah as she hopped into the passenger seat of his four-wheeled vehicle.

"They asked if I could bring some stuff over to the beach. Come on princess, let's not be late," he answered with a grin.

Talia put her things in the backseat and they drove off to the party.

"Aye, Flynn! Talia!" someone shouted in the distance as soon as they got out of their car.

The two looked at the person and they waved them over.

"We're coming!" he shouted back.

Talia skipped happily toward the sandy pasture, eager to take a dip in the ocean.

"Want to help me carry things?" he called out after her.

The girl continued walking and pointed up to the sky, asking, "I thought you got it?"

"Very classy, Miss Aquino!"

"Always, Mr. Flynn!"

He laughed and shook his head endearingly.

"Come on, let's go!"

At the beach party, music blasted from speakers and everyone seemed to have a good time. There were people drinking, others were playing games, and some were relaxing on the sand near the water.

Noah and a group of other people were playing a game of football and the girls used it as an excuse to hug Noah from behind and call it a tackle. Talia would roll her eyes every time he was pulled to the ground by the weight of the girls on top of him. 

While they all giggled about their successful tackle, Noah would shoot a straight face at Talia, clearly not enjoying the game. At one point, he begged for her help.