two

"God, Mr Thomas needs to just get his shit in line!" Chloe sighs.

"I know right. How'd the lecture go from consent to his eighth grade track team?"

"Exactly!" She says loudly, making them both laugh.

They put there books in their lockers and walked into the lunch room together.

"I'm so going to regret this pizza already. I need to stay this weight for like at least a month."

"I know right.."

They walked over to the table, where Marcus, Scott, Bryce, and Monty sat.

"Ladies, just in time." Bryce says opening the top box.

Jersey laughed sitting down next to Monty.

"Zach's not sitting with us?" She asks.

"Obviously not." Bryce says.

"That's cause he's gotta change grandpa's diapers!" Monty says loudly as Zach followed Alex through the lunch line.

"Stop, don't be mean to him. You all need to stop being such dick heads."

"Hey, what did I say?" Bryce says.

"Nothing yet surprisingly." She chuckles, biting off from Monty's pizza.

"Exactly! See I'm so nice."

She shakes her head biting from Monty's piece again.

"Do you just want this?" Monty laughs.

"No because than I won't eat the rest of it. I'm trying to cut back on carbs, but I fucking love Kenmark's pizza."

"Girl you look perfect, your skinny as hell, a few pieces of pizza won't hurt." Bryce says.

"And if you want, we'll all dress up in bras and yoga pants and run laps with you to work off your pizza." Scott says.

"But only if you girls wear the same." Marcus says.

"I don't wear yoga pants." Chloe says.

"Neither do I."

"We'll wear leggings, and it's a deal."

"Okay, but we're gonna need to borrow some bras." Monty says.

"God this is gonna be amazing." She says biting from Monty's again.

"Okay we'll just split. I've figured this out, I'm not gonna eat a full piece myself."

She shakes her head glancing over, seeing Jessica, Alex, and Zach.

She grabbed a plate taking three pieces.

"Oh damn, Monty she might up show you in eating." Scott says.

"That's literally impossible unless we are talking pineapples." She says standing up. "I'm gonna go talk to Jessica about cheer, I'll be back."

"Now is my chance to eat it by myself!"

"Marcus split that with Monty!" She says pointing at Marcus, before walking to the other table.

"Hey people's." She says sitting down next to Alex. "I brought you pizza."

"Oh thank God. I haven't had pizza in forever." Alex says.

Zach mumbles a thanks, taking a slice.

"Jess, I've been looking all over for you."

"Oh, I guess I must've just missed you or something."