nineteen

*first off if your reading this, thank you! And second please go follow my new amazing friend --jesus she is so funny we stayed up literally all night talking witch was so fun. And I'll be following everyone who does! Thank you. And you may now continue onto the story!*

"Bye guys." Jersey says waving.

"Bye." They say.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow around eight." Bryce says.

"Alright." She says.

"Bye."

Monty drives back to her house, and goes up to her room.

"I'm gonna go get a shower and wash off all the pool stuff."

"I was promised sexual favours."

"After my shower, and we'll see."

"You better be in the mood." He says pointing at her.

"Or maybe I'll just give you a massage and call it a night." She says smiling, walking into the bathroom.

"You know what this means right?"

"What does this mean?" She asks coming out to grab clothes as the dresser.

"I can't fuck you in shower cause I can't get my cast wet."

"Thank the Lord!" She yells.

"But we have to fuck tonight. Your dad comes home in the morning and I want you to scream for me."

"I told you, we'll see."

"Babe." He whines.

"I can't hear you, I'm showering."

He sighs looking around the room he sometimes called his own, and the house he sometimes called his own, but the house was owned by Jersey's father, that he wanted to be his.

Monty never thought of his dad, as a dad.

For as long as he could remember his dad was either beating him, degrading him, literally anything imaginable.

"Babe, you seriously need to clean your room, you have stuff everywhere."

"Than maybe you should clean it, I'm sure half the clothes are yours."

"Ha ha, so funny!" He says sarcastically, laying back down.

He scrolled through his phone texting the group chat with the guys a few times, until she came out, in a white shirt and panties and a bralett.

"Oh yes baby." He laughs. "Come massage my dick with your pussy."

"No, shut up." She says. "If you take off your shirt I'll massage your back for you?"

"Does my baby just want me shirtless?"

"Well I love your fucking abs, but that's not why. Seriously, don't you love when I give you massages."

"I do, yes."

"Well than take off your shirt and lay on your stomach." She says walking over to her dresser to grab lotion.

"I want the strawberry smelly one."

"Fine." She chuckles. "But I just got a vanilla coffee smelling one."

"Let me smell it first." He says pulling his shirt off.

She hands him the Bed Bath and Beyond lotion and he smells it.