twenty three

*so pissed cause half of what I had written got deleted cause my phone died.*

"Hey, I missed you at lunch." Jersey says hugging Monty, pecking his lips.

"Hey babe. Yeah sorry I had to do something important."

"Witch was.."

"No No, you didn't tell me my surprise."

"Right... I should probably get those out my duffel bag before someone finds them..."

He laughs.

"You'll find out soon anyways." He says chuckling, squeezing her cheeks with his hand pecking her lips.

"That felt weird, I don't like that."

"And I don't like you."

"That's such a lie."

"Yeah, it was."

"See you love me." She chuckles kissing him.

"I do love you."

"I love you too."

"Now let me shove my dick up your pussy."

"Monty." She says hitting his chest.

"Joking, joking." He chuckles.

"Sure okay." She says. "Marcus told me you where talking at the ceremony thing."

"Yes I am."

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"Well I'm gonna go up, and I'm gonna talk."

"Why won't any of you tell me..."

"Cause you'll see."

"I swear to god, if you make a fool out of me. I'm breaking up with your ass."

"You wouldn't ever leave me."

"I'd leave you for twenty eighteen Justin Bieber, or for Jake from State Farm."

"Well then." He laughs. "I'm not gonna embarrass you babe. Who said I was even talking about you?"

"The fact you won't tell me about it."

"No more questions for you."

"Fine." She pouts.

"I'll let you know if you let me fuck your mouth."

"Mmm. I can probably wait."

"You don't want to choke on my dick?"

"Not today."

--

"Now, one of my best friends, Montgomery De La Cruz." Marcus says, clapping.

The crowd cheered, clapping.

Jersey clapped loudly sitting next to Bryce and Scott.

"Hi everyone." He says. "I'm Monty, as you know."

"Your a dork!" Jersey says.

"Oh, thank you girlfriend." He says. "As you can clearly see, I fucked up my arm, so I can't really play championship. But this not why I am up here today. As many of you know, I have a girlfriend -"

"What!" Scott says. "How was I not informed of this!"

Monty chuckles.

"Shut up Scott." He says. "I know all of you have seen the video that was posted of us in the locker room. There isn't much I can do about that, other than say to back off my girlfriend. It's really simple. She is not going to sleep with you. I mean Scott has been trying to get pussy for a good time now, and he hasn't. So neither will you."

"It's true! I get no pussy!" Scott says standing up, making the crowd laugh and cheer.

"And your a virgin." Marcus says from the row behind them.

"That -- That was a lie." He says.

"No it wasn't." Monty says shaking his head. "But I have a loyal girlfriend, and we've been together through some hectic shit. We had a crazy beginning, and I love her for that. It's getting close to our year and a half. Actually, our year and a half is on the night of spring fling." He says taking the mic from the stand.

He walked over to the front row where they sat.

"And I know no other way I could show you how much more I love you. But I want you to be mine for as long as I can have you. Or until one of us kills the other."

He gets down on one knee in front of her, taking out a small box.

Her hands went to her face, almost scared, but happy and excited.

"We are too young for marriage, but I'd still consider you my wife, and when I ask you again in four years, I would hope you'd agree to marry me then. But for now, will you take this ring to show how much I truly love you."

No one seen Justin get up and leave besides Alex and Clay and Zach who followed the flustered Justin.

All the girls were awwing -- even the ones who hated Jersey -- wishing their boyfriends would do that for them.

"Of course Monty." She smiles almost in tears, hugging her boyfriend.

Everyone cheered, clapping and "wooing" as the two hugged.

Marcus took the mic back after the two shared their moment.

"I feel like a proud mother because I was in on it. Now only if Scott could love me like that." He says chuckling, pretending to fake shed a tear.

"Anyways now onto some announcements..."

--

"I can't believe you did that Monty." She says jumping on her boyfriend, kissing all over his face.

"I feel like I'm never romantic enough for you." He chuckles. "This should cover at least two months."

"Maybe one. Maybe." She says. "I honestly thought you were proposing."

"Not yet, okay. Let me get out of high school. Or this cast. Witch ever comes first." He laughs.

"Deal." She says kissing him.

"Montgomery! How could you not let me in on this!" Bryce says.

"You went with Jersey when I told them about it." He says.

"She was crying." Scott says. "Made me wanna cry. But I didn't. Cause I'm a man."

"A man who told everyone you get no pussy." Marcus laughs.

"Shut up..." He says, laughing small.

"Let me see this ring." Bryce says taking her hand, looking at the ring that was placed on her finger. "Okay Montgomery, I'll agree to let you date my sister."

"Sorry man, but I have some news." He says putting his hand on Bryce's shoulder. "But I've not only been dating your sister for over a year, but I've also been fucking the shit outta her."

Bryce fakes a tooken back look, and a gasp.

"How dare you!"

They all laugh.

Jersey hugged Monty tightly.

He smiled rubbing her back.

"I love you babe." She says.

"I love you too."