eleven

"Justin is back?"

"That's what he said." She says handing him the phone.

"He probably came back to testify against Bryce."

"Why would he do that?"

"Cause he's an asshole." Monty says typing back a response to Bryce.

"We shouldn't have to worry right?"

"No, you have no reason to worry." He says putting his hand on her thigh.

His thumb caressed over her soft skin.

"Where are you staying tonight?" She asks.

"I should probably go home tonight.."

"You can come back here if anything happens."

"I'll always come back to you." He says. "What's a prince without his princess?"

She smiled and he leaned in kissing her.

"I am in love with you." He smiles.

"Same to you." She smiled putting a hand on his cheek.

"I know we are having a sentimental moment and everything but I really just wanna fuck you on the floor right now with how turned on I am."

"Best I love you ever." She chuckles standing up sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Well I mean, we kinda have to make to love to truely say I love you." He says standing up too.

"Is this gonna be a rough I love you, or a slow sweet one?" She asks grabbing the belt around his waist.

"Oh rough all the way princess. My kingdom declares war." He says as she undoes his belt.

She laughs as Monty crawls between her legs gripping her thighs tightly.

"Let war begin."

--

Monty left her house around one or so in the morning, and came go pick her back up at seven.

She came out with a tank top on, and over all short shorts and Nike shoes, Monty's Liberty jacket over top.

"Fuck, you look hot."

"Well I'm only gonna be in it for a little bit, so I decided to wear less."

"Right, you have you cheer leading thing. It probably good with those hand marks on your thighs. Man, whoever did that probably fucked you sense less." He chuckles pulling out onto the road.

She looked down at her legs seeing the light bruising in the shape of Monty's hands.

"Oh, I didn't even notice that." She chuckles.

"It's only noticeable up close, it's fine. Only proves your mine." He smiles kissing her.

When they got to school Monty kept looking to see if Justin was around.

"Damn girl, you look good." Scott says.

"So does them marks on your legs. Monty got a little possessive I see." Bryce laughs.

"Not on purpose." Monty says. "So where is Justin?"

"I don't know, we seen him with Tony yesterday."

"Was that who he was with?" Jersey asks. "We seen Tony yesterday on our where home from working out."

"Yeah. Looks like he's back."

"How does his hand marks go upside down like that?" Scott asks.

"Oh, see she was laying on the bed on her back, and I had her legs on my shoulders just railing her." He says as Jersey starts blushing madly.

"Ya know. I hate you some times." She says.

"You love me." He says wrapping an arm around her.

"Sadly I do." She says smiling kissing him.

"Aw, so cute."

"Have you talked to Chloe?" Jersey asks.

"Yeah, she just seems in a weird mood."

--

In third hour, when Monty and Jersey where in class together working on a project, Jersey had been called in to Mr Porter's office.

Monty kissed her bye before returning to their project by himself.

"Ms Zandyers, please take a seat."

She took a seat in the chair on the opposite side of the desk.

"What's up?" She says.

"Listen, we have been getting some reports that you were sexually assaulted recently. There has been some reports going around about sexual assaults, and we just want to make sure your okay."

She looked at him dumb founded.

"I was never raped." She says.

"This is a safe place Jersey. No one is judging you."

"Everyone is judging me. A video of me and my boyfriend having sex was put on the internet. Ever sense then Monty has been harassed for himself, and me."

"Montgomery can be a very rough student, he has gotten in many fights. You can talk to me if he's touching you when you don't want him to, or hurting you."

"Monty wouldn't ever hurt me, even if his life depended on it. The marks on my legs, are from us having sex last night. Monty is my world, I don't care what he's done, or what he will do. He's protected me for months now after everything with Hannah and Justin. And then what Tyler did. I'm not leaving Monty."

"Tyler Down?"

"Yeah, he's the one who released the sex tape."

"How come?"

"Because he's a fucking pervert. He took pictures of me and Monty, and than what he did to Hannah. Maybe you should deal with that freak before you start questioning my relationship."

"That's funny, because he's one of the people who said you where assaulted. I will speak with him. But I would like you to change into something less revealing and that covers your legs. Just well your in school."

"Fine."

She walked out and to Monty's car grabbing her bag and walking to the locker room.

She set the bag down and went through seeing all of Monty's clothes, and baseball gloves and things.

"Fuck." She whispers.

She pulled out a pair of his joggers and pulled the overalls off and then on his joggers, tightening the strings.

She walked back to third, seeing Monty hard at work on their project.

"Aw look at my baby hard at work." She says smiling.

"Hey." He smiles pecking her lips. "Why do you have my pants on?"

"Well Mr Porter said I needed to change."

"What? Why?"

"Tyler."

"What about that asshole?"

"Apparently Tyler told Mr Porter, you raped me."

"That's even more fucked up. What's with these nerds trying to start shit."

"I know baby." She says kissing his cheek. "But it's fine.