twenty

*hey so i just entered this story in the wattys 2018 (I doubt I'd win cause I like don't know anything about the Wattys) so if you like know how to help me win it'd be awesome if you could! PS we just hit 13k like so iconic 13k on a 13rw story.*

Bryce and Jersey walked into the dress shop, her calmed down after her little breakdown.

"I want something like tight sense it's not like a formal."

"Whatever you want boo."

"Well what kind of colour should I do?"

"I think white would look good."

They looked through racks of dress, until they found a few.

The first was too tight and wouldn't go over her bottom.

The second was an uncomfortable fabric, with an ugly yellow tint to it.

The third was a good bright white, with a strapless top with a cut down the middle starting at the cleavage down to the middle right above the belly button, no backing, strings lacing the stomach cut, the dress ending right below the bum, Very Kim K.

"That, is your dress." He says.

"You think?"

"Yes. You get the right shoes, you'll look like you just walked out of a Kardashian run way."

She chuckles.

"Thank you Bryce." She says smiling.

"I think over all, Monty is going to live it."

**

"Jersey! I'm back from New York!" Mr Zandyers says walking through the front door.

The house was quiet.

"Honey?" He says.

He walked through seeing all the candy wrappers on the floor, popcorn scattered throughout the room, the couch and chairs pillows on the floors.

Walking into the kitchen there was dirty dishes, spoiled smoothie containers, sugar across the counters.

"This place is filthy!" He says.

He pulls his jacket off hanging it on the chair, walking upstairs to his daughter's room.

He opened the door seeing a naked Monty passed out on his daughter's bed, only thing covering him was the sheet that was thrown over his waist.

The room smelled of vanilla coffee lotion, clothes thrown every where of both male and female fabrics.

He shook his head grabbing clothes if the floor, throwing them on the boy.

"Montgomery! Get up and out my daughter's bed!" He says.

He shook awake.

"Mr Zandyers." He says.

"Where is Jersey?"

"I don't know..." He says sitting up. "Wait, yeah -- yeah I do. She is with Bryce. They went dress shopping."

"When is she coming home?"

He grabbed his phone seeing it was 9:48 in the morning.

"She was supposed to leave at eight, so she should be back any time now..."

Monty was always on okay terms with Mr Zandyers.

He didn't like that he knew that Monty was sleeping with his only daughter.

He didn't like when the two would show up high, or drunk; and he did tend to blame Monty for that. 

He did love that Monty made his daughter happy.  

That's all any father wants.

"Get dressed. You and her are going to clean up this mess of house well I try taking a nap. Let her know she is in big trouble."

"Uh, okay sir." He says nodding.

Her dad left and Montgomery got dress quickly, picking up all the clothes in her room, deciding to start here.

He grabs all the clothes throwing them in a basket and running them to the laundry room.

He throws in it, walking back to her room, making the bed and fixing her makeup stand and fluffing her pillows before venturing down stairs.

He picked up the pillows, putting them back where they went, picking up the wrappers, sweeping the popcorn, cleaning the dishes and wiping down the counters.

He was sweeping the floor in the living room when Jersey came home.

"Aw, coming home to my beautiful wife, hard at work." She chuckles walking over to him and pecking his lips.

"Your dad is like lowkey mad at you." He says, kissing her back.

"Why?" She ask.

"Because I'm guessing he came home and the house was dirty, he came upstairs, I was naked in your bed, you where gone. I'm thinking he was just tired, he is upstairs sleeping."

"And you cleaned the whole house... Babe." She smiles. "Literally no other boyfriend would do that."

"I'm one of a kind, and I'm all yours." He says smiling, hugging her.

"I think your gonna love my dress."

"Is it sexy?"

"Very." She chuckles.

"Well damn I don't know if I can wait another week for spring fling."

"Well you'll have to."

"Does it have cleavage?"

"Mmm. No more questions for you." She says.

"Am I allowed to ask Bryce?"

"Nope. He won't tell. I told him not to."

"Babe." He whines.

"Nope. Let's go out for smoothies, and then a walk, so my dad can sleep."

"Alright." He chuckles.

As they walked to the smoothie shop, Monty laced their fingers together.

Monty went into the juice bar, Jersey taking a seat at the table.

"I'll get us drinks." He says pecking her lips.

"Jersey..." Justin says walking up to their table.

"Justin.. How are you?"

"I -- uh, I've been better."

She nods.

"I have been trying to encourage myself to talk to... I just have so many questions for you..." He says.

"I'm with Monty right now."

"That's fine. Can we meet up one day soon and just talk..."

"Sure Justin. That's fine."

"Uh, great. It was great talking with you."

"You too." She says forcing a smile.

"What was that about?" Monty asks coming over setting a smoothie in front of her.

"Just Justin wanting answers."

"Is you okay?" He asks all adorable.

"Yeah... It's gonna be fine."

He takes her hand across the table.

"Are you sure everything is fine?"

"...I don't know...."