four

*if you like my cover for this story, or wanna see more of my covers for unpublished stories, or would like to have a cover of your own, I do have a cover shop on my page :)*

"This is a great party Jay." Alex says walking up to her, Zach behind him.

"Thanks." She smiles.

"Tell Monty I said congrats on the win."

"I will. Hey Zach, can I actually talk to you?"

"Uh yeah, sure. Alex, I'll be back."

"I'll be here."

Zach followed Jersey upstairs where it was quieter.

"You where at court this morning right?"

"Not for long, but yes I was."

"Was it bad?"

"So far it seemed fine. But apparently it's only supposed to get worse."

"Fuck, I'm getting nervous about testifying."

"Don't be nervous..." Zach said trying to comfort her.

"I know it's gonna be fine, but like. I kind of want the Baker's to win. If I go on stand and say what happened between me and Hannah, it's just gonna make it worse."

"I know Jay. But there is nothing you can do about it."

"I just need a drink." She says walking past him.

"Don't get too drunk now." Zach says following her down the stairs.

"I won't." She says walking to find Monty.

**

"Did you hear about Jersey Zandyers party?" Tyler asks Cyrus.

"Yeah. Stupid shit. Like oh my god! The school won another game! Let's throw a party about it." He says as they type on Cyrus's computer. "And we are in."

"Did you seriously just hack Zach's icloud?"

"His password is zach-attack it wasn't that hard." Cyrus says scrolling through. "Wow... Look at this. "

They click on a video of Marcus getting a lap dance from some girl.

"We could so use this."

"Absolutely..."

After a few minutes if silence Tyler started talking again.

"So what do you think about Jersey Zandyers?"

"I think she's a girl, who is in a bad situation. I think any girl involved in the rapist baseball team is in a bad situation."

"I think she's amazing. She is so nice to like everyone, and she is so pretty -"

"And she's so not your type, and she's so involved with Monty."

"I know..." He sighs.

"You wanna go crash her party?"

".. Yes."

**

Jersey sat on the couch, kissing Monty well attempting not to spill her drink.

People around them played party games, drank, danced, swam in the pool, everyone was just having a good time.

"Damn Montgomery let the girl breath." Bryce laughed lightly pulling him off her.

"Fuck breathing! Let me drink." She says sipping the lemonade Hennessey mixture in her cup.

Everyone stopped as the music suddenly changed from the party dance music, to scream-o.

Bryce and Monty got angry and who was ruining their girlfriend/best friend's party.

Monty unplugged the speakers leaving the house in silence as all eyes shifted to Cyrus and Tyler.

"What the fuck you freaks!" Monty yelled through gritted teeth. "You can't come in here -- in my girl's house and play your emo anthems!"

"What, got your panties in a knot Montgomery?" Tyler said feeling cocky from the two sips of whiskey he had when he got here.

Monty pushed Tyler sending him into the snack table that the flipped because of his weight.

"Monty, calm down." Bryce said, holding back his drunken friend. "Get your friend and leave."

Tyler wished that was the last he seen of Montgomery.

(I'm not talking about episode thirteen, I'm pretending that didn't happen!!!!!)

The next day he went to the beach to get some landscape photos.

He seen Jersey there and decided to approach her.

He went up to apologize for crashing her party.

But as soon as he stepped in front of her it's like Montgomery appeared from no where.

"Hey Babe, can you go to the snack shack across the road and get me some sour patch kids?" He asks handing her some money.

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Thanks." He said pecking her cheek.

She waved bye to Tyler making her way to the road.

"Look you fuck head, I thought you learned last night that I don't want you around here."

"I was just apo-"

"Shut the fuck up. Your nothing but a majour fuck up to this town." Monty pushed Tyler to the ground and kicked him a few times before throwing his camera into the water.

He turned heading up to the snack shack where Jersey still was, leaving Tyler bruised and bloody in the sand.

Tyler had enough at this point.

He needed to get to Cyrus.

**

"Hey Monty, I was just coming back."

"It's fine. It looks like it's gonna rain. You wanna head to your place, I'll have Bryce and them come over and help clean up."

"Oh, yeah. That's fine." She smiled.

When Monday came around, Monty drove Jersey to school like everyday.

Everything seemed normal until Monty unlocked his locker seeing a polloriad similar to the one they used in the Clubhouse, taped on a paper.

He picked it up seeing a photo of him on top of Jersey in the locker room.

He started getting angry as someone was taking photos of him with his girlfriend.

He didn't care -- if he knew about it.

This was just straight up perverted.

He took the paper it was on, reading over the typed writing.

It's time you learned Monty, I have video... Do what your told or I'll leak it all. Your gf won't be happy about that will she? Knowing you could have stopped it. FIRST off. Your gonna ask to borrow a nice pair of panties and a bra from your girlfriend. Than tomorrow infornt of everyone, your gonna model for us. xoxo, good luck ;)

I'll be watching, you don't do it, I'll stream the video on every social media, every laptop in school, every smart board, over the speakers, everywhere.

Monty looked up seeing if anyone was looking.

He shoved the photo in his pocket, crinkling the paper up and throwing it in his locker.

How was he going to make this look like it was nothing?