1: Teen porn

Editi dont have time and energy to upgrade the whole plot a lot. But there still will be drastic changes in the writing format. Re-readers may be able to enjoy it like a new book.

Do comment!

~■♡■~

Jeon Jeongguk is a closet pervert, a miserable specimen of cliché.

I'll tell you why!

The rural opinion about him among his very few friends was generally in favour of him being very amiable and innocent. Jungkook is just so average in everything he does, that its scary. He is nothing close to being special in any field. Nobody spares a second glance to him, a perfect example of 'just another normie'.

Even his social circle was ordinary and did NOT consist of a rich fuckboy. Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin, the more or less average guys according to Jungkook.

His instagram had 5 pictures, the three friends together in one. His solo picture. A picture of a flower. His birthday cake and a sunset scenery.

Pretty fucking average, i know.

Some other aspects of his ordinarity could be the average food he ate, the average marks he got, the average places he hung out, the average amount he earned from his average part time job at a very average café which was at an average distance from his very average flat.

You'd get bored if I continued. But if you think this average behavior is somewhat suspicious, then I appreciate you for paying attention to the first line.

Okay okay! Enough playing. So let me justify why I said that.

Jungkook is secretive, hides a hell lot about him desperately in his own way.

Very cleverly, he calculates every little detail so he doesn't stand out. He scored average even if he knew all the answers. He slowed down his athletic skills, so he was fourth in a race of eight. Uses public transport despite being offered car by his parents. Wears that god awful round spectacles and messed up hair to hide his angelic face. Wears normal clothes blah blah. Basically a middle bencher you see.

So, he is not born average, he just does that intentionally.

Once he scored highest in a quiz that created a buzz around his school. And just when he was about to get popular among his teachers, he deliberately failed his reasoning and verbal ability test moving the pointer back to average in his popularity scale.

If you ask Jungkook why, he'll probably give an average answer. LoL.

But the truth is, he doesn't like it. Making many friends or relationships, public popularity or appreciation, hooking up, getting high. He doesn't want any of that. He's so done with thinking about getting good grades and acquiring skills that will fetch him a good salary when he graduates from college after 3 years.

Fuck that. He doesn't want it. He doesn't want to worry about it. Doesn't want people to come and counsel him about his carrier just because he gets good grades. Because he knows he would hate any job. So better remain an average.

Because what he actually likes or does, don't fall in an 'average' or 'ordinary' category.

Wondering what?

Well, Jungkook loves smut and porn. More or less addicted. But pretty unbelievably, he is a virgin. A rather dirty virgin who tends to be horny 24/7, but smartly hides it under his 'average' persona.

He is gay and doesn't want many people to know that. Because apparently being gay creates unnecessary gossips and it'd then become difficult for him to be an 'average'.

That's nothing to hide you say? Okay, hear me out first. This is gonna shock you.

What Jungkook hides is that he's a pretty famous Broadcast Jockey, popularly called the 'Faceless cutie' even though officially his name is "BJungKookie" because no one has ever seen his full face.

He does all that moaning and sexually suggestive acts and gets fat payments in return.

Don't get him wrong. Jungkook is not doing it for money. He just likes to do it. Likes the amount of praise he gets. Likes the pseudo-presence of other people while he pleasures himself.

Because he's afraid of having sex with real people. He thinks he's an introvert  and that he'd be awkward. And if he goes around acting like a nymphomaniac, he won't be 'average' anymore.

This obsession of hiding himself in his desires is complexly dependent on his desire of being an average forever.

But what he doesn't realise is that this closeted life is not a life he should be happy with and this is when i must remind you that there's the other protagonist Kim Taehyung to make him realise that in a not-so-average way.

~■♡■~

I gave up on this book long back bc it was too cringey for me

I gave up on this book long back bc it was too cringey for me. But i just had to challenge myself and atleast give a try cz it felt bad at how some of you pmed me about rewriting it and i had no answers. Anygay past is past. Enjoy this.

Also I've changed the style of narration a bit. Tell me what you think about it.