5: Massage Sex

warning!adult content ahead

~■♡■~

The towel that covered Jungkook was barely doing it anymore as it had gradually exposed more of his skin when Taehyung was focusing his skills on his thighs and legs. Atleast he was in his boxers , so he could think less about feeling exposed completely.

A stranger touching him. Jungkook never thought he'd find the idea comfortable. Even though he was okay with playing with himself in front of his followers, never did he think about letting them touch Jungkook. Yes, the praises were good, the money made him feel slutty and that was a turn on for him. That was one of his kinks you could say.

Yet here he was! Enjoying every little touch from this hot stranger. Every basic to distinguished stroke. It did not bother him as much as he thought it would when the towel was no longer there after a while.

With every breath inhaled, he could somehow feel a wash of release. His senses as if were slowly getting confined yet fuzzy. There was something about the air. It was warm and comfortable and..... sexy?

Getting a massage from a hot masseur at that. The whole situation was far more arousing than Jungkook's usual broadcasts in front of his followers. Taehyung's hands had started delicately massaging his toes as well for a while before getting back to working on his legs. The stiffness was gone.

Jungkook felt the masseur pushing his fingers into his thigh muscles, slowly moving upwards.

At some point Taehyung's hands were slightly under the boxers almost over his ass.

Jungkook tried not to think about where this was going when suddenly Taehyung said, "May I take them off? Or you could. Whichever is comfortable to you."

Jungkook was calmer than he thought. Or maybe that's how he wanted to look. Inside his head was a turmoil. He wanted it off too. But he was semi hard and what would Taehyung think about him if he noticed?

Getting turned on by toe massage? Was that normal with his customers? Surely fucking not!

Nonetheless, Jungkook nodded with a , "I'll do it myself thanks".

Taehyung smiled. But that smile turned a bit sinister when he saw the smooth skin of Jungkook's ass after he lay down in the same position again. He quite got the idea before that Jungkook had a perfect body but now that he was totally bare, Taehyung found himself drooling over the view to the tender curves of his, the spine that could be distinguished as perfection, the tiny waist, the golden skin, and that damned seductive ass. He could feel his thoughts all gnarl together. An immaculate hunger to take Jungkook.

The temptation to ruin him poisoned Taehyung's mind. He wanted that body. All to himself.

Perhaps Jungkook's mind was too busy thinking about whether Taehyung had noticed his boner or he was so busy thinking about the next thing that could happen that he didn't even care that Taehyung didn't cover his ass with the towel after he got rid of his boxers.

When he felt warm oil poured over his ass, and when he felt Taehyung touch them, massage them along with his hips, he realized that it was going to be just he is imagining.

He moaned.

His boner needed attention.

He perked up his ass more. Could Taehyung just touch him more than he already was?

"Turn around", Taehyung said.

Though Jungkook's thought were all unclear, though he had stopped with his usual over-thinking, he did not forget that he had a boner that would be very awkward for him.

He looked at Taehyung with a miserable look. Taehyung knew about it. Knew that he was hard. He also knew that Jungkook was embarrassed about it and worried about what Taehyung would think.

"Voice out what you're thinking", Taehyung said, locking eyes with him.

Jungkook's brain couldn't process a reply.

Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook while still working on the flesh of his ass. He had his fingers all slippery with the oil and suddenly attempted to slip his fingers in between his asscheeks.

"Ah-W-where do you think you're t-touching?, Jungkook struggled to speak as he barely stopped Taehyung by his wrist.

But Jungkook was at a disadvantage in this position. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who had crooked eyebrows.

A very unusual expression. Did he want Taehyung to stop?

But his face also looked like he was aroused and he wanted more?

Taehyung continued. He neglected Jungkook's effortless efforts and brushed his fingers over his hole while watching his expression change to a shut-eye face.

He definitely enjoyed this.

"Why are you afraid to turn around?", Taehyung spoke while slowly stroking over his asshole, not yet inserting his fingers.

"I- i- uh, shit!", Jungkook cursed when he saw how hooded Taehyung's eyes were. Stone faced, sharp jaw, a faint smirk visible to it. He looked like a monster. A thirsty one.

Yet Jungkook wasn't scared. His mind was impatient for it. His body was craving for it.

Should he just give in?

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand that was trying to stop him and placed it over his crotch. Jungkook's eyes widened.

It was too late. There was no going back now.

Taehyung leaned closer and whispered, "Now we're even. So, turn around for me?"

~■♡■~

A certain someone forgot
how to write nicely!