3: Hidden-cam

Here we go bitches...

~■♡■~

"Which would you like sir?" The lady with short hair at the reception counter asked Jungkook, forwarding him the tab that shows list of their therapies and massage sessions, spa and details.

Jungkook was confused.

He had automatically assumed that all he had to do was go and show the free entry pass, get a massage and return. But it looks like he'd need to think more than usual.

What a pain in the ass!

Swedish Massage Therapy. ...
● Aromatherapy Massage. ...
● Hot Stone Massage. ...
● Deep Tissue Massage. ...
● Shiatsu Massage. ...
● Thai Massage. ..
● Palin................(fucking etc.)

Jungkook pushed back the list and asked the lady, "I heard from my friend about head massage, but these are all probably body massages. Right?."

"Sir, full body massages include head massage, back massage, arms and legs massage... With different special techniques such as Effleurage, Petrissage, Tapotment so on by our extremely guided professionals."

Jungkook sighed. This was not a simple one. It was an ultra super pain in the ass.

"Oh. Okay okay. But what if i want only head-"

"Is there a problem?", a deep and very unfamiliar voice interrupted him. His brain's automatic response was to consider it as another hurdle. Now he had to speak more than necessary. But the moment he turned to look in the direction of the voice, he froze.

What a perfect fucking face! Perfectly defined physique!

Angel? No, something about those eyes were devilish.

Skin smooth and tanned. Shoulders broad and inviting. Jawline absolutely seductive.

What is this creature? Probably something parachuted from Milan, Paris, or some other fashionable place Jungkook has never been to.

He was lost in his looks, admiring each and every feature.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?", the handsome man spoke again. This time the voice was like a huge lake of honey. Jungkook could just fucking sink in it and die. His thought process and the way he was staring at that man was sooooooo not average.

The taller man slightly chuckled at the way Jungkook was shamelessly staring at his body. He gets that a lot. The staring. But this boy was just so cute while doing it, he wasn't even hiding.

"Taehyung. My name is Kim Taehyung", the taller spoke, this time making sure that Jungkook wouldn't get lost in his looks again.

"Um- yea. Hi. I'm Jungkook. Uh- so". Why the fuck was he stuttering. Too fucking below average. "I- I'm actually- um", the fuck was he supposed to say, "Here, I got this from my friends", he said showing the free entry pass.

Jungkook didn't miss the smirk that Taehyung managed to give before he started speaking,"Yes. This is a VIP pass for a full body oil massage. I will be in charge of you today. The room on the top most floor. Let me take you there."

"Okay!", Jungkook said and started following Taehyung to the lift. They got inside.

After almost 69 seconds, Jungkook's brain perceived a major shock!

"Wait a sec-. Did you say 'full body oil massage'?"

"Yes. Mr. Jungkook".

Shit came crashing down on Jungkook. Oil massage? Does that mean he'll have to get undressed? Naked even? He did not assume this possibility. What should he do now? Back out?