4: Oral

Lmao, lets see...

~■♡■~

 Jungkook laid still on the mattress with his back facing Taehyung only in his boxers yet he was feeling naked, his head was already spinning with dirty thoughts.

The dimly lit room, with some lo-fi music playing, was filled with nice smell all over. Probably smell of the expensive oils!  Jungkook couldn't explain it. But if he tried to describe the aroma that wafted through the air, he would say maybe a mixture of Roses in a bed of delicious honey and danish pastries? along with waves of some exotic cologne. Jungkook wished to taste the smell. He could effortlessly lay here all day.

Jungkook was pulled out of his trance when Taehyung said, "I shall begin now".

He saw Taehyung grabbing a towel and covering him from lower back upto his knees. He quickly took one of the expensive looking bottles and poured thick oil into his cupped palm, letting some of the oil fall along the spine of Jungkook, making the boy shiver a little. 

Taehyung hasn't even touched him yet and Jungkook was kind of overwhelmed. Already!

Taehyung rubbed his palm to get the oil all over his hands. He walked on his knees closer to Jungkook and started with his job. Soon enough Jungkook felt long slender fingers moving up and down his back. From the back of his neck to his shoulders along the line of his spine to his hips drawing abstract circles on his back pressing real hard with his long fingers at times.

It was all happening too fast.

Yet Jungkook couldn't wait anymore. 

He suddenly found himself thinking about some pornographic movies. The ones where the masseur fucks the shit of out the client?

He felt himself grow hard. His cheeks were as if shaded by a mixture of red and pink. This feeling was so fucking foreign to him yet he wanted more. What is this feeling? He felt it more when it got rougher after a while. When Taehyung suddenly pressed hard at the soft sides of Jungkook.

It was painful. He practically dug his finger at Jungkook's hips making the boy fidget . He groaned trying to indicate the masseur that it was hurting.

A smirk dawned upon Taehyung's face. He was enjoying seeing the poor boy groan and fidget under the pressure of his hands. Jungkook turned his head to his side to look at Taehyung with a very weird expression.

Weirdly aroused.

After witnessing that Taehyung pulled his fingers off immediately. Jungkook visibly relaxed. But when he looked at Taehyung's surprised expression, he realized what kind of an expression he might have made and turned his head to the other side again. Fuck.

Today was so not average. Jungkook usually doesn't lose his focus. He maintains that resting bitch face no matter what. But why was it so fucking hard today?

Is it because of that hot, sexy, devilish, seductive and every fucking synonym kinda face that Taehyung has? Probably!

Jungkook tried to justify, "M-My skin is...um.. very sensitive. It'll bruise later if you press so hard".

Taehyung did it again along his sides. Jungkook didn't think that Taehyung would continue doing it the same way after him warning about it. So he turned his head towards Taehyung expecting an answer. But he almost melted when he saw that wild smirk on his face.

"It's a special technique where I put exactly equal pressure along here-" , Taehyung pressed the sides of his shoulder blades, "and here", below his underarms over the ribs,"equal pressure avoids a bruise. But along here-", Taehyung circled along his hip bone, "I cant use that technique because it might form a bruise. Mr. Jungkook, I'm a professional. I understood that your skin his sensitive the moment I touched you. So I will use different methods accordingly." Taehyung said, in a very professional tone.

Jungkook was fucking aroused after hearing that kind of honey laced yet dominant voice talking so professionally. Did Jungkook just discover a kink for this?

"ah-n", Jungkook moaned when Taehyung pressured on his lower hip again, "sorry. Um- o-Okay"

Jungkook almost wanted it to be a porn where they fuck by the end.

'Almost' might not be the word. He totally wanted it. He was totally horny. His boner needed attention. His heavy breaths needed to be controlled. At this point he was ready to sell his soul to Satan. He knew he was being over-excited. But come-on you can't blame him. 

On the other hand all these expressions of Jungkook were really fucking interesting to Taehyung.

Soon Taehyung took more of oil serum and stuffs and started with massaging each of Jungkook's arms holding his wrist with one hand and massaging with the other. Jungkook closed his eyes. This is less painful than before. Maybe now he should try to focus on the feelings in his arms so he could stop being hard?

The capable hands of the master masseur was doing its magic. Jungkook was feeling relieved at how smoothly his hands were being massaged until.. his hands moved to Jungkook's neck. He was generously brushing his finger along a vein under Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook exhaled sharply. It almost sounded like a breathy moan. He felt so good. So so fucking good. Taehyung presumed he found a good spot and moved closer.  With hooded eyes he moved closer to Jungkook's neck and inhaled.

Jungkook opened his eyes quickly only to see Taehyung just in front of his face, a few centimeters apart.

Jungkook literally jumped back a little in reflex but Taehyung pulled him back and held him by his shoulder in the right place again. He began pressuring the muscle points of shoulder not giving Jungkook a chance to speak.

Taehyung's hands grazed along his shoulders, side of his neck and continued with different methods, sometimes too hard for Jungkook.

But he was not complaining anymore!

He occasionally moaned and was busy trying not to. 

Every aspect of this entire situation was fucking electrifying to Jungkook. The intoxicating drug-like smell, as if made his skin more sensitive to Taehyung's touch. 

He felt high.

Quite high.

Higher than average you could say.

~■♡■~

Comment and Vote.
👉👈
Ily.