2: Voyeurism

Thanx for supporting ! Ily.

~■♡■~

Now, this average dude called Jeongguk I told you about the other day, was in a theoretically challenging situation.

'Challenging' because, he had to hypothetically place himself in the situation to imagine the probability of unfortunate encounters he may have to face and if the encounters might make his 'average' aura debatable.

So you see, what happened was Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin returned from a Massage parlour that they deemed suitable for their average best friend. The way they had love eyes while entering Jungkook's apartment almost made them look high.

Jeongguk did what he always does. Paid least attention or so he tried. But when Hoseok and Jimin clinged onto both of his legs and begged him to go to that massage parlour, he was seriously pissed.

Their request was unusual because his friends, who know him damn well, were acting like this. Should he listen to them? Should he not? What would an average person do?

Get what I mean by 'challenging situation' now?

Jungkook closed his eyes and crossed his arms while he was speculating the situation. If he rejects them, he had to get 'the looks' and also end up having to make up a huge ass justification to bring the situation to the middle in his average scale. If he agrees, he had to take into consideration the 'unfortunate encounters'.

But since it is a private massage, he had to tolerate only one person and the massage apparently was good enough, as claimed by his friends, so he might as well enjoy it.

He looked down at his friends still hugging each of his legs and looking at him with puppy eyes.

Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"Fine but who is paying?",Jeongguk asked.

"Here! We have a free pass", Hoseok looked excited.

"Otherwise we wouldn't be so encouraging. We know you asshole", Jimin laughed.

Not really. Yes, they know about him being gay and his habits and preference for isolation. But they were yet to know a lot about him.

Jungkook took the pass and saw the last date was tomorrow, a Saturday.

"We heard of a special service on Saturday. You're lucky gguk. Might get to meet Kim Taehyung. He is rumoured to be the most skilled and THE handsome guy that I'm sure could be your type. Everyone drools over him. I know I'm wasting my energy but I'll still say you this" Jimin held his hands, "Don't forget to make a move."

"Jimin, you know me", Jungkook replied with a careless expression.

"blah blah blah. I know. But you can't stop me from saying. I have the 'freedom to speech' being a member of this trio. Jeez"

Hoseok finally joined the conversation, "But Gguk, come on. We aint even telling you to be social. Just don't look so deadpanned. Enjoy the massage", he wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook sighed again. He'd have to miss his broadcast tomorrow. It better be enjoyable. 

~■♡■~

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bored are you?