JEON jeongguk.
an eligible bachelor.
abounding in multiple talents, including the power to entice any woman of choice.

sometimes, he utilises them like tissue paper, sometimes like a beautiful car that he's utterly pashed with.

keep in mind the one night kind, the kind he'd never even remember the face of, let alone their name.

although...

there's this one girl.

great beauty

that's what her name means.

but she was so much more than just that.

the way she spoke, the way she smelt.
the look in her eyes when he undid his belt.
he knew his stare made her melt, but what he didn't know... was how she felt.

___________________

jeongguk was on his morning run before he had to head to work.

it had been around five days since his moment with areum.

areum.

he just couldn't get her out of his head.

let's figure out why.

they had sex, simple sex.
with their clothes on.
no commitments and no cuddling.
it was a hit and go situation.
with no feelings.

but why did it it make him feel bad? make him want more?

the feeling of her doe eyes casting down on him, the feeling of her tight walls clamping him in; was all her could think of, day & night.

what if he stayed that night?

'no, no. we made a deal.', jeongguk shook his head, reversing his car out of the driveway.

he checked his rearview mirror, watching the familiar cream coloured home grow smaller as he drove further away.

___________________

in that very cream coloured home lay a damsel in denial, chatting with her fondest friend.

'he kinda had his clothes on.'

'wait, he what?'

areum repeated herself, sighing as she continued to idealise that evening in her head.

'ar, i'm pretty sure that not how it's done...'

'hey, i'm not complaining, we made a deal to not develop any feelings for each other- now skinship leads to intimacy and intimacy leads to feelings.'

'wow, okay, but didn't you also say he just left while you were in the shower?'

'yes but i also told you he bought me food.'

'what-', stacey made exasperated noises before coming to a conclusion.

'you like him.'